Hiring the best talent is a top priority, and pre-hire assessments are a valuable tool. When these assessments are implemented properly they can help predict future job performance, turnover, and cultural fit. However, if not legally compliant, an “off-the-shelf” assessment can lead to costly and time-consuming audits and potential lawsuits, which can negatively impact an organization in many ways.
In this session you will:
- Learn what to avoid when vetting pre-hire assessments and vendors.
- Explore what makes an assessment TRULY statistically valid.
- Examine the pre-hire process and discuss how seemingly harmless steps can present significant risk.
- Identify key areas MOST at risk for scrutiny and audits.
- Look at research and data findings from a simplistic and accessible point of view.
- Develop a checklist of actions that you can immediately apply to your pre-hire process to lower