Recruiting 101 [General Forum] (3,100)

Featured Discussions

Pimp My JD

I don't think JDs are dead (sorry, Zappos) or even ineffective or obsolete. They're just written like crap.  So I figured we could help. I'…

Started by Matt CharneyLatest Reply

The “Favorite” Or The Most Qualified Does Not Always Win The Race Or Get The Job! This Includes California Chrome

The Favorite Doesn’t Always Win The Race. The Most Qualified Doesn’t Always Get The Job.   Favorites don’t always win the race nor does th…

Started by sheila GrecoLatest Reply

What Do Candidates Expect From Mobile Recruitment?

Mobile. Mobile. Mobile. Tired of it yet? We have all been hearing about it for what feels like years now. So what are you doing about it?…

Started by Tim SpagnolaLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The "Overqualified" Candidate

I was participating in a pretty intense discussion about the "overqualified" candidate on LinkedIn. Many felt that they were passed over an…

Started by Tiffany Branch

2 13 hours ago
Reply by Tiffany Branch

Recruitment and Diversification What is the right balance?

Since our company opened in 2004, we have often had to revisit the question of diversification.  Getting the balance right has always been…

Started by Dan Midwinter

0 on Friday

Job Postings - Can We Talk?

I can only share insight on the dreadful state of Job Postings from a hiring manager's or job seeker's perspective but you recruiters know…

Started by Anna Brekka

0 Aug 6

The Job Seekers Survival Guide by Terry Cobb

My book has been published and is now available to assist those in the job market to find that elusive job.  My 30 years of experience in H…

Started by Terry Cobb

1 Jul 30
Reply by Matt Charney

Let's focus on the candidates today

Today Matt is hosting a webinar on Improving Candidate Experience with Digital Interviews.  I for one is looking forward to hearing from Ge…

Started by Anna Brekka

0 Jul 30

Recruiterspam.com

4424 "spam" email messages received by 460 software engineers over a period of about 900 days. This averages out to 5 spam per day.  Today…

Started by Nicholas Meyler

2 Jul 17
Reply by Nicholas Meyler

Can anyone recommend a recruiter in Vancouver BC.

I am looking for a recruiter in Vancouver area that specializes in Gaming and S/W development. It is for a friend that relocated recently t…

Started by Rami Hascal

0 Jul 16

How did you get up to speed in your niche?

Hello all, This is my first day in your community so I'm looking forward to getting to know you better.  I came here to see if I can pick s…

Started by BI Recruiting Group

0 Jul 11

Pimp My JD

I don't think JDs are dead (sorry, Zappos) or even ineffective or obsolete. They're just written like crap.  So I figured we could help. I'…

Started by Matt Charney

0 Jul 9

Decision Toolbox- Has anyone tried it???

If anyone has worked with Decision Toolbox,  please share your thoughts on their services and quality of candidates. I have a conference ca…

Started by Tiffany Branch

0 Jul 8

RSS

Sponsored Video

Marketing Partners

Upcoming Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

Recruiting Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by RecruitingBlogs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

scroll to the top