Follow Us:

Recruiting 101 [General Forum] (3,095)

Featured Discussions

Pimp My JD

I don't think JDs are dead (sorry, Zappos) or even ineffective or obsolete. They're just written like crap.  So I figured we could help. I'…

Started by Matt CharneyLatest Reply

The “Favorite” Or The Most Qualified Does Not Always Win The Race Or Get The Job! This Includes California Chrome

The Favorite Doesn’t Always Win The Race. The Most Qualified Doesn’t Always Get The Job.   Favorites don’t always win the race nor does th…

Started by sheila GrecoLatest Reply

What Do Candidates Expect From Mobile Recruitment?

Mobile. Mobile. Mobile. Tired of it yet? We have all been hearing about it for what feels like years now. So what are you doing about it?…

Started by Tim SpagnolaLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Recruiterspam.com

4424 "spam" email messages received by 460 software engineers over a period of about 900 days. This averages out to 5 spam per day.  Today…

Started by Nicholas Meyler

2 Jul 17
Reply by Nicholas Meyler

Can anyone recommend a recruiter in Vancouver BC.

I am looking for a recruiter in Vancouver area that specializes in Gaming and S/W development. It is for a friend that relocated recently t…

Started by Rami Hascal

0 Jul 16

How did you get up to speed in your niche?

Hello all, This is my first day in your community so I'm looking forward to getting to know you better.  I came here to see if I can pick s…

Started by BI Recruiting Group

0 Jul 11

Pimp My JD

I don't think JDs are dead (sorry, Zappos) or even ineffective or obsolete. They're just written like crap.  So I figured we could help. I'…

Started by Matt Charney

0 Jul 9

Decision Toolbox- Has anyone tried it???

If anyone has worked with Decision Toolbox,  please share your thoughts on their services and quality of candidates. I have a conference ca…

Started by Tiffany Branch

0 Jul 8

Puncher and Wattman, Executive Search Firm, Inc.

divine apathia divine athambia divine aphasia loves us dearly with some exceptions for reasons unknown but time will tell and suffers like…

0 Jul 8

Good Press Does Exist

An award for excellence in Business Ethics from US Trade and Commerce Research Institute!  http://nicholasmeyler.tumblr.com/post/9049069012

0 Jul 1

Any job sites offering any employee referral tool or affiliation for employers?

I'm working on an article about employee referrals and trying to find any recruitment sites that offer this either homegrown or through col…

Started by Sharon Hill

2 Jun 27
Reply by Keith Halperin

Recruiters as "Pimps" -- Are We Pimptastic?

Um, no.  We are not pimps.  I do not sell people.  I do not even sell candidates.   What I sell is my ability to identify and recruit appro…

2 Jun 13
Reply by Nicholas Meyler

Independent Recruiters: What keeps you motivated in your work? Describe how you structure your day!

I'm definitely excited about the recruiting projects that I'm working on but what keeps you super motivated to keep plugging away? I left t…

Started by Jai Turner

1 Jun 12
Reply by Sarah Bojarski

RSS

Marketing Partners

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2014   Created by RecruitingBlogs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

scroll to the top