Recruiting 101 [General Forum] (3,281)

Featured Discussions

Pimp My JD

I don't think JDs are dead (sorry, Zappos) or even ineffective or obsolete. They're just written like crap.  So I figured we could help. I'…

Started by Matt CharneyLatest Reply

Agencies - what have you done for me lately?

Let's not start World War 3 here - but I kind of want to debate this a little and draw out things I'm not necessarily aware of. I've done m…

Started by Sarah CalverleyLatest Reply

Recruiter Splits in 2015

Without a doubt, recruiting is going to be hot in 2015.  I thought this would be a good place to start a lively discussion about splits.  T…

Started by Will ThomsonLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Healthcare Recruiting Splits

I am looking for independent recruiters who would like to work on healthcare splits.  I have job orders to fill. Most of these positions ar…

Started by Barbara Goldman

2 yesterday
Reply by Barbara Goldman

On Spam and Diamonds

I just read an interesting article about how recruiters need to stop sending "spam", because it lowers the value of the whole profession.  …

Started by Nicholas Meyler

1 Jan 3
Reply by Nicholas Meyler

Niche Recruiting Firm of the Year 2016

My company received the "Niche Recruiting Firm of the Year 2016) from AI Magazine.  I guess that this is a good thing, hopefully. If there…

0 Dec 20, 2016

Hiring in Huntsville, AL Will consider Virtual for the right Recruiter

We are hiring Senior Tech Recruiters for our growing company. We have both Contract Labor and Direct Hire opportunities. Please email or ca…

Started by SeSee Munson

0 Dec 20, 2016

IT Staffing Client Referral Program

We offer IT Staffing candidate for Contract and Perm openings throughout the US. We would like to attract more clients to our staffing serv…

Started by Neil Patl

0 Dec 19, 2016

Dealing with Libel and Criminal Fraud

Here is my old article (I think still highly relevant) responding to extremely unfair comments by possible domestic terrorists about my Cap…

0 Dec 15, 2016

Top Sourcing Tool

Looking for a sourcing tool that allows you to sift through data from sites like LinkedIn, Quora, Stackoverflow, Github, Angel and others?…

Started by Soheil Yasrebi

0 Dec 12, 2016

Considering expanding...looking for advice

I own a sole-proprietorship recruiting business that I work out of my home. I've considered expanding to hire recruiters.  I'm looking for…

Started by Elizabeth White, PHR

0 Dec 12, 2016

Anyone here been succesfull in suing a client in Small Claims Court?

I have a client that did a backdoor hire of a candidate that they interviewed through my firm 4 months earlier.Same hiring manager but diff…

Started by Todd Lamb

4 Dec 8, 2016
Reply by Nicholas Meyler

Question for Accounting and Finance Recruiters

Do you think there is a need for a site like this?  www.nocparequiredjobs.com

Started by Rick Baldini

0 Dec 7, 2016

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

Join Our Discussion

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

Recruiting Videos

• Add Videos

© 2017   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service