RecruitingBlogscom

Follow Us:

Recruiting 101 [General Forum] (3,066)

Featured Discussions

Feisty Friday - Where Does Responsibility Lie?

Gallup finds companies choose the wrong candidates (talent / skills) 82% of the time. They drew their conclusions by studying hundreds of o…

Started by Nick LagosLatest Reply

cognition bias and how we decide who is in and out.....

I was reading this article from Jim Stodgill the other day,  it is really good - make sure you bookmark it and read it.  I came across this…

Started by lisa rokusekLatest Reply

Staffing companies find unique challenges in ACA

Hard to turn on the news or visit a news site and not find commentary related to the Affordable Care Act. The impact that it will have on i…

Started by Tim SpagnolaLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Three Years Later

It's been three years since I logged in here... glad to be back!   So, a that time, it was 2011 and we were clawing our way out of the rece…

Started by Jason C. Blais

5 7 hours ago
Reply by Keith D. Halperin

Three Myths About Staffing Companies

A random Google alert brought me to this article from Janis Petrini. This is either a helpful insightful tip for job seekers, or a blatant …

Started by Tim Spagnola

0 yesterday

Social Recruiting Going to Lead to Legal Trouble?

' Interesting read from BloombergBNA:  By Michael Bologna   April 7 — Although social media websites have become powerful tools for recrui…

Started by Tim Spagnola

2 yesterday

Choosing a new ATS, need your advice..

My company is a small IT Staffing & Executive Search firm considering a move from JobDiva to another applicant tracking system/crm.  We…

Started by David Klein

1 on Monday
Reply by Matt Charney

Anyone Know Code?

I was playing with the "My Followers" feature related to LinkedIn Publisher (so still fairly small user base and relatively new) and got ba…

Started by Matt Charney

3 Apr 16
Reply by Irina Shamaeva

Newbie Here

I've recently started as a recruiter for truckers,and have been hearing that it's one of the most difficult types of recruiting. Is there a…

Started by Joe Soja

1 Apr 14
Reply by Becky Northrup

Training on New Information Technologies

Hi All, Our firm is planing to provide Training Program for US Citizens on new emerging technologies like: Business Intelligence Reporting…

Started by Sami Uddin

0 Apr 9

Visa Transfer/New Project

Incorporated in 1999, IT Trailblazers has over a decade of experience in guiding clients through an ever changing landscape. Today we are t…

Started by Ross Marian

0 Apr 9

As a recruiter, how can I place my surplus inventory of vetted candidates?

Hi all, I work at a company called RecruitiFi, and I am trying to figure out if there is another platform other than RecruitiFi.com, which…

Started by Alan Sky

4 Apr 2
Reply by Alan Sky

Feisty Friday - Where Does Responsibility Lie?

Gallup finds companies choose the wrong candidates (talent / skills) 82% of the time. They drew their conclusions by studying hundreds of o…

Started by Nick Lagos

1 Mar 26

RSS

Marketing Partners

© 2014   Created by RecruitingBlogs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

scroll to the top