Recruiting 101 [General Forum] (3,122)

Featured Discussions

Pimp My JD

I don't think JDs are dead (sorry, Zappos) or even ineffective or obsolete. They're just written like crap.  So I figured we could help. I'…

Started by Matt CharneyLatest Reply

The “Favorite” Or The Most Qualified Does Not Always Win The Race Or Get The Job! This Includes California Chrome

The Favorite Doesn’t Always Win The Race. The Most Qualified Doesn’t Always Get The Job.   Favorites don’t always win the race nor does th…

Started by sheila GrecoLatest Reply

What Do Candidates Expect From Mobile Recruitment?

Mobile. Mobile. Mobile. Tired of it yet? We have all been hearing about it for what feels like years now. So what are you doing about it?…

Started by Tim SpagnolaLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Information Asymmetry and Salary Negotiation

I'm trying to understand the principles of "Information Asymmetry and Salary Negotiation".  Has anyone read any new research on this topic…

Started by Nicholas Meyler

0 15 hours ago

Not Hiring The First Candidate Interviewed

I would love to get various opinions and feedback about this topic: "Not Hiring the First Candidate you Interview" I am currently recruitin…

Started by Chadd Balbi

4 on Wednesday
Reply by Linda Ferrante LoCicero

social media checks

I worked on a search for an Office Coordinator position recently.  The client let us know that they have found someone at the end of the Oc…

Started by Raphael Fang

1 on Wednesday
Reply by Linda Ferrante LoCicero

Anyone know this AGENCY VS. CORPORATE statistic…?

I'm curious to know what percentage of agency recruiters have also done corporate, and what percentage of corporate recruiters have also do…

Started by Ben Foster

0 Nov 6

Linkedin RPS

I'm interested in opinions from people using (or not using) the Linkedin RPS system. I'm using a Talent Finder account which they tell me t…

Started by Chuck Klein

0 Nov 6

"Sick Candidates In Search of A Recruiter"

-- If Luigi Pirandello had been a Headhunter, the title would have been different.

1 Nov 4
Reply by Tim Spagnola

Recruiting Software Question

Has anyone ever tried Candidatebroker.com? My friend told me it's similar to ZipRecruiter, but a bit cheaper and offers some fascinating fe…

Started by Carl Yuan

0 Nov 4

"Thought Leaders"

I was reading a fairly incoherent article in Fordyce Letter, written by a recruiter who called herself a 'thought leader', calling herself…

1 Nov 1
Reply by Tim Spagnola

Based on your suggestions - Salary Fairy recruiting marketplace is ready!

Hi Recruiting Blogs, A few months ago I started a discussion about what you'd want to see in an online recruiting marketplace. Thanks to yo…

Started by Gozde Aksay

3 Oct 29
Reply by Tim Spagnola

CHALLENGING SITUATION

My CLIENT hired my consultant for a long-term project which involved integrating systems and standard operating procedures of acquired comp…

Started by Ray Galvez

2 Oct 28
Reply by Ray Galvez

RSS

Subscribe

Free Webinar!

Marketing Partners

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

Recruiting Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by RecruitingBlogs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service