Recruiting 101 [General Forum] (3,188)

Featured Discussions

Agencies - what have you done for me lately?

Let's not start World War 3 here - but I kind of want to debate this a little and draw out things I'm not necessarily aware of. I've done m…

Started by Sarah CalverleyLatest Reply

Recruiter Splits in 2015

Without a doubt, recruiting is going to be hot in 2015.  I thought this would be a good place to start a lively discussion about splits.  T…

Started by Will ThomsonLatest Reply

Whose responsibility is this?

Came across an interesting issue and I'd like your input please.   If a candidate has a non-compete or conflict of interest agreement (or b…

Started by Kimberly RodenLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Dice - is anyone using this job board?

I'm on the fence as to which job boards I want to continue to invest in and those that I'm ready to leave behind.  Dice is one that recentl…

Started by David Borovatz

2 on Thursday
Reply by Marc Spiron

Agencies - what have you done for me lately?

Let's not start World War 3 here - but I kind of want to debate this a little and draw out things I'm not necessarily aware of. I've done m…

Started by Sarah Calverley

3 Jun 29
Reply by Marc Spiron

Article on Headhunting in "The Economist"

http://www.economist.com/news/business/21654083-industry-under-pressure-finding-new-services-sell-headhunters-culture-vultures This article…

Started by Nicholas Meyler

0 Jun 15

Recruiting Fellow fans of Jorge Luis Borges: "The Book of Sand"

Does this result in any harmonies echoing in your Souls? http://www.thebookofsand.net/

0 Jun 2

Advise on going independent

I have been recruiting for the last 5 years in the manufacturing skilled trades area.  This has been an extremely lucrative niche for my cu…

Started by Kathy

2 Jun 2
Reply by Nicholas Meyler

Clients Asking for References

I am curious what other established recruiters think about being asked for references by prospective customers.  It's a bit rare for me, si…

0 Jun 2

Virtual recruiting team vs in office

I am considering hiring recruiters and sales people that will work remote from their home offices rather than in a central office.  I am lo…

Started by John Meurer

5 Jun 1
Reply by John Meurer

WANTED: Comp Plan to attract and retain recruiters

I am interested in getting ideas from this forum on successful comp plans for attracting and retaining recruiters with 1-3 yrs of experienc…

Started by John Meurer

4 May 28
Reply by John Meurer

Invoice Factoring

Does anyone have experience with invoice factoring? I hear there are (reputable) companies who provide this service as a way to cover the 3…

Started by Gyani Richards

0 May 20

Words of Wisdom

"It's important to keep in mind at all times that just because someone else thinks they have made a relevant point, based on facts and logi…

0 May 16

RSS

Subscribe

Calling All Recruiters!

New Call-to-action

Meet Our Sponsors

Get Your Copy Here New Call-to-action

New Call-to-action

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

Recruiting Videos

• Add Videos