Recruiting 101 [General Forum] (3,130)

Featured Discussions

Pimp My JD

I don't think JDs are dead (sorry, Zappos) or even ineffective or obsolete. They're just written like crap.  So I figured we could help. I'…

Started by Matt CharneyLatest Reply

The “Favorite” Or The Most Qualified Does Not Always Win The Race Or Get The Job! This Includes California Chrome

The Favorite Doesn’t Always Win The Race. The Most Qualified Doesn’t Always Get The Job.   Favorites don’t always win the race nor does th…

Started by sheila GrecoLatest Reply

What Do Candidates Expect From Mobile Recruitment?

Mobile. Mobile. Mobile. Tired of it yet? We have all been hearing about it for what feels like years now. So what are you doing about it?…

Started by Tim SpagnolaLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Festive Blogs!

Has anyone got any festive recruiting blogs? I'd love to put together of Christmas related posts. Here's one from our blog if anyone wants…

Started by Shay Clinch

0 yesterday

I love this quote!

"I never let my schooling get in the way of my education." - Samuel Clemens Stay curious my friends; always seek knowledge!

Started by Andrea Clarkson

0 Dec 11

GREAT PARTNERS NEEDED - We received dozens of urgent requirements in the last week!

Greetings all!  I've lurked on RecruitingBlogs.com for awhile, but I can't recall the last time I engaged the community.  Shame on me! Righ…

Started by Steve Masterson

0 Dec 11

Complaints About "Scraping" Websites: How legitimate are they?

Ever since I started doing my research on identifying software candidates by going to websites listing their emails, I've been getting ac…

Started by Nicholas Meyler

2 Dec 10
Reply by Nicholas Meyler

Another Pet Peeve

Today, I received a very intelligent email from a candidate saying "It [the job opportunity in 3D printing I was pitching] piqued my intere…

0 Dec 10

Sieve of Eratosthenes: A Search for Prime Numbers

This Wikipedia section has a great visual of the Sieve Technique of calculating Prime Numbers.  The Search for Primes is perhaps the most a…

0 Dec 10

Search as A Science

I think Executive Search is a field of study with somewhat contradictory parts to it -- for instance, that there is an emphasis on thorough…

0 Dec 10

OldStyle Sourcing

In bygone days of yore, I remember recruiting assignments involving finding highly skilled engineers and scientists with EBI (Extended Back…

0 Dec 10

A Pet Peeve

If I had a dollar for every resume I've seen that had the phrase "detailed-oriented" in it, when the author clearly meant "detail-oriented"…

3 Dec 7
Reply by David Hilditch

Any open position?

Dear Friends I don't know.....  hard to say that job market is good or bad.  When we have job!  everything looks good! I am a seasoned IT r…

Started by Padma Rao

0 Dec 2

RSS

Subscribe

Calling All Recruiters!

Free eBook

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

Recruiting Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by RecruitingBlogs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

scroll to the top