Linda Ferrante LoCicero's Discussions (82)

Discussions Replied To (81) Replies Latest Activity

"That's an interesting question, since someone you contacted (or more than one) would…"

Linda Ferrante LoCicero replied Sep 19 to Head hunting?

4 Oct 2
Reply by Sian Taylor

"$18M is a heckofalot of money to be out.  Obviously they are a big company and it's…"

Linda Ferrante LoCicero replied Jun 9 to Staffing Firm That Says It's Owed $18M Pulls Out Of Contract

1 Jun 9
Reply by Linda Ferrante LoCicero

"If it's happened to you more than once, recently especially, I would take a serious…"

Linda Ferrante LoCicero replied Jun 9 to Help a Recruiter: My candidate disappeared

8 Jun 12
Reply by Sarah Bojarski

"I don't agree with giving the contact info, etc, without confirming billing and pay…"

Linda Ferrante LoCicero replied Jun 9 to Is it too much to ask client details and rate confirmation before submitting consultant's contact details

3 Jun 12
Reply by Sarah Bojarski

"I'm not an attorney so this is not legal advice, but have you tried having a convers…"

Linda Ferrante LoCicero replied May 28 to CHALLENGING SITUATION

2 on Tuesday
Reply by Ray Galvez

"I blame Simon Cowell for individuals thinking they can blast anyone they want simply…"

Linda Ferrante LoCicero replied May 15 to RESUMES: are you willing to ACCEPT or do you REJECT a HOT MESS?

4 May 21
Reply by Chadd Balbi

"It may be best to check with an employment attorney, in all honesty.  EEOC regulatio…"

Linda Ferrante LoCicero replied May 7 to Hiring Managers and Employment Applications

6 May 7
Reply by Tiffany Branch

"The one I went to was at no cost, or little cost at best.  I don't remember paying f…"

Linda Ferrante LoCicero replied May 7 to Please whatever you do, do not pay for a ticket to Linkedin Talent Connect #ever

3 May 7

"I'm pretty sure there is nothing on an application that would lead to discrimination…"

Linda Ferrante LoCicero replied May 7 to Hiring Managers and Employment Applications

6 May 7
Reply by Tiffany Branch

"I attended a similar event and they almost didn't let me in because we ARE an agency…"

Linda Ferrante LoCicero replied May 5 to Please whatever you do, do not pay for a ticket to Linkedin Talent Connect #ever

3 May 7

RSS

Subscribe

Free Sourcing Tool

Marketing Partners

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

Recruiting Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by RecruitingBlogs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

scroll to the top