RecruitingBlogscom

Follow Us:

Linda Ferrante LoCicero's Discussions (81)

Discussions Replied To (80) Replies Latest Activity

"$18M is a heckofalot of money to be out.  Obviously they are a big company and it's…"

Linda Ferrante LoCicero replied Jun 9 to Staffing Firm That Says It's Owed $18M Pulls Out Of Contract

1 Jun 9
Reply by Linda Ferrante LoCicero

"If it's happened to you more than once, recently especially, I would take a serious…"

Linda Ferrante LoCicero replied Jun 9 to Help a Recruiter: My candidate disappeared

8 Jun 12
Reply by Sarah Bojarski

"I don't agree with giving the contact info, etc, without confirming billing and pay…"

Linda Ferrante LoCicero replied Jun 9 to Is it too much to ask client details and rate confirmation before submitting consultant's contact details

3 Jun 12
Reply by Sarah Bojarski

"I'm not an attorney so this is not legal advice, but have you tried having a convers…"

Linda Ferrante LoCicero replied May 28 to CHALLENGING SITUATION

1 May 28

"I blame Simon Cowell for individuals thinking they can blast anyone they want simply…"

Linda Ferrante LoCicero replied May 15 to RESUMES: are you willing to ACCEPT or do you REJECT a HOT MESS?

4 May 21
Reply by Chadd Balbi

"It may be best to check with an employment attorney, in all honesty.  EEOC regulatio…"

Linda Ferrante LoCicero replied May 7 to Hiring Managers and Employment Applications

6 May 7
Reply by Tiffany Branch

"The one I went to was at no cost, or little cost at best.  I don't remember paying f…"

Linda Ferrante LoCicero replied May 7 to Please whatever you do, do not pay for a ticket to Linkedin Talent Connect #ever

3 May 7

"I'm pretty sure there is nothing on an application that would lead to discrimination…"

Linda Ferrante LoCicero replied May 7 to Hiring Managers and Employment Applications

6 May 7
Reply by Tiffany Branch

"I attended a similar event and they almost didn't let me in because we ARE an agency…"

Linda Ferrante LoCicero replied May 5 to Please whatever you do, do not pay for a ticket to Linkedin Talent Connect #ever

3 May 7

"I hear you, but I honestly can't believe that ANY of our clients would appreciate us…"

Linda Ferrante LoCicero replied Apr 29 to Its confirmed! Interview confirmation notices are awesome!

7 Apr 29
Reply by Chad Schnaterly

RSS

Marketing Partners

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2014   Created by RecruitingBlogs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

scroll to the top