RecruitingBlogscom

Follow Us:

Linda Ferrante LoCicero's Discussions (70)

Discussions Replied To (69) Replies Latest Activity

"Similarly, another myth would be that we have access to 'all the companies' in the a…"

Linda Ferrante LoCicero replied 4 hours ago to Three Myths About Staffing Companies

2 4 hours ago
Reply by Linda Ferrante LoCicero

"Interestingly, a quick google search would tell you Bogas, Koncius & Croson PC i…"

Linda Ferrante LoCicero replied on Tuesday to Social Recruiting Going to Lead to Legal Trouble?

2 on Tuesday
Reply by Keith D. Halperin

"Every once in awhile I have a day where I just shouldn't talk to people and today's…"

Linda Ferrante LoCicero replied Mar 19 to Recruiter's Rant: How is your Recruiting week going?

4 Mar 20
Reply by Raveendranadh Chintapalli

"There is so much wrong with that email, I don't even know where to begin!! If I rece…"

Linda Ferrante LoCicero replied Mar 19 to Recruiter wants to know all about your status

10 Mar 19

"If I read your post right, you are stating that doctors 'bypass the hospital recruit…"

Linda Ferrante LoCicero replied Mar 12 to Hospital recruiters answer your phone-we have your doctors!

5 Mar 13
Reply by PAUL FOREL

"Must of this answer is in how you handle it, or present your self.  If you are apolo…"

Linda Ferrante LoCicero replied Mar 12 to Getting Back to work after a Career Break what could be the pro's and con's?

6 Mar 13

"Headhunter is old school for 'you're so awesome everyone is going to want you!'.  Ti…"

Linda Ferrante LoCicero replied Mar 3 to Me wants headhunter

8 Mar 6

"Back to the original question.....for me social recruiting is what I do when I'm out…"

Linda Ferrante LoCicero replied Feb 12 to There is no Social Recruiting

43 Feb 17
Reply by Recruiting Animal

"Don't allow yourself to be 'bullied' by aggressive job seekers.  They never make goo…"

Linda Ferrante LoCicero replied Feb 12 to Advice for a new recruiter?

12 Feb 13
Reply by Chris Russell

"Irina, that is FANTASTIC!  If I then 'remove' them as a contact later, does that mea…"

Linda Ferrante LoCicero replied Feb 6 to LinkedIn Inmails or Invitations? What works best for you?

28 Feb 6
Reply by Irina Shamaeva

RSS

© 2014   Created by RecruitingBlogs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

scroll to the top