Linda Ferrante LoCicero's Discussions (97)

Discussions Replied To (96) Replies Latest Activity

"Actually, companies that DO track employees/former employees/candidates are trying t…"

Linda Ferrante LoCicero replied Jan 20 to Invasive Interview Questions: It's Your Wallet!

4 Jan 20
Reply by Nicholas Meyler

"I see a lot of recruiters with no HR experience at all, so I am pretty sure they wou…"

Linda Ferrante LoCicero replied Jan 19 to SPHR Certifications for Headhunters

4 Jan 19
Reply by Nicholas Meyler

"Are you looking to continue to work from home?  My best guess would be without a tra…"

Linda Ferrante LoCicero replied Jan 19 to Hello and happy new year!

1 Jan 19
Reply by Linda Ferrante LoCicero

"The caveat to that would be companies that track candidate submittals/former employe…"

Linda Ferrante LoCicero replied Jan 19 to Invasive Interview Questions: It's Your Wallet!

4 Jan 20
Reply by Nicholas Meyler

"I am really interested in hearing what/how much Korn Ferry was paid for the 'search'…"

Linda Ferrante LoCicero replied Jan 7 to Recapping 2014: The Year in Recruiting

7 Jan 7
Reply by Nicholas Meyler

"2014 was a crazy year.  There was a lull, not just in our business, but in Metro Det…"

Linda Ferrante LoCicero replied Jan 5 to Recapping 2014: The Year in Recruiting

7 Jan 7
Reply by Nicholas Meyler

"I think it totally depends on the company, culture and compensation package.  Not ev…"

Linda Ferrante LoCicero replied Jan 5 to no Commission

1 Jan 5

"No, never used an automated system for reference checks.  That totally defeats the p…"

Linda Ferrante LoCicero replied Dec 20, 2014 to Why do Reference and Background Checks Suck?

5 Dec 20, 2014

"I agree, hardly any candidates are disqualified as a result of the reference check,…"

Linda Ferrante LoCicero replied Dec 18, 2014 to Why do Reference and Background Checks Suck?

5 Dec 20, 2014

"Your post made me laugh!  I know that wasn't the desired outcome, so I apologize for…"

Linda Ferrante LoCicero replied Dec 18, 2014 to Why do Reference and Background Checks Suck?

5 Dec 20, 2014

RSS

Subscribe

Calling All Recruiters!

New Call-to-action

Free eBook

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

Recruiting Videos

• Add Videos

© 2015   Created by RecruitingBlogs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service