Follow Us:

PAUL FOREL's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank You. Paul..................... "

PAUL FOREL replied Mar 13 to Hospital recruiters answer your phone-we have your doctors!

5 Mar 13
Reply by PAUL FOREL

"Debby, Hello... What is 'afirm'? I can see you use PracticeLink, one of a few physic…"

PAUL FOREL replied Mar 13 to Hospital recruiters answer your phone-we have your doctors!

5 Mar 13
Reply by PAUL FOREL

"Linda, Ms. Kennedy's agency uses a publicly available database of physicians as an a…"

5 Mar 13
Reply by PAUL FOREL

"Keith, I went to AIRS to see if they cover APAC and EMEA and I see their .pdf "AIRS…"

PAUL FOREL replied Mar 10 to ZoomInfo Equivalent, Recruiting/Sourcing Tools Wish List, Off-Loadable Recruiting/Sourcing Tasks

2 Mar 11
Reply by Keith D. Halperin

"Sandra... Well, here it is, a year later and I'm just now seeing this. Thanks for po…"

PAUL FOREL replied Mar 3 to Consumer Class Action filed Against "The Ladders"

1 Mar 3
Reply by PAUL FOREL

"Me, three, Noel. Every once in a while someone in one of my niches is floating aroun…"

PAUL FOREL replied Mar 3 to Me wants headhunter

8 Mar 6

"These examples are why I don't talk to 'recruiters'/'headhunters' who have less than…"

PAUL FOREL replied Mar 2 to Do You Know Why Candidates Think Recruiters are Idiots?

43 Mar 2
Reply by PAUL FOREL

"Yes, an old and worn refrain, Kelly- People (usually salaried non-exempt) are still…"

PAUL FOREL replied Mar 1 to Me wants headhunter

8 Mar 6

RSS

Marketing Partners

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2014   Created by RecruitingBlogs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

scroll to the top