RecruitingBlogscom

Follow Us:

All Discussions Tagged 'ATS' (42)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Choosing a new ATS, need your advice..

My company is a small IT Staffing & Executive Search firm considering a move from JobDiva to another applicant tracking system/crm.  We…

Started by David Klein

6 May 6
Reply by Matthew Gray

ATS integration with Linkedin for updating Job info

I am looking for an applicant tracking system that integrates with Linkedin, which will update the candidate's record with their Current Co…

Started by Roni Zapin

7 Apr 24
Reply by Rich Connors

Workday Acquires Identified - Thoughts on this RBC?

A few days old on this, but what do people think about this news? This week Workday announced the acquisition of Identified, a private co…

Started by Tim Spagnola

1 Mar 5
Reply by Matt Charney

Recruiting Software

We are in the process of searching for a new ATS/CRM. We are looking at the following products. If anyone has any insight on these or any a…

Started by Melanie Barkl

0 Feb 14

Does anyone use Bullhorn for their internal ATS?

The background: We are a small search firm in Chicago that uses Bullhorn for all our external recruiting efforts. For the most part, it's g…

Started by Myles Phelps

2 Feb 5
Reply by Myles Phelps

Best ATS with the best mobile app?

Hi All, ive been on maxhire basically since they opened their doors. Alas, it is time to change. One of the main functions I want is an ATS…

Started by Kalch

2 Jan 7
Reply by Tim Spagnola

in context to resume parsing - what you see in any ATS

When you are evaluating any ATS tool, what exactly you see in context to Resume Parsing ?  Kindly share your views.  Thanks Vinay

Started by Vinay Johar - RChilli

3 Jun 21, 2013
Reply by Aaron Lintz

To all Sendouts (ATS) users: Now what?

Curious what other Sendouts users are doing now that they were acquired my Bullhorn.  I am not excited about going (back) to Bullhorn.   Wh…

Started by Roni Zapin

2 Jun 12, 2013
Reply by Noel Cocca

ATS Problem - Help!

Need some advice. I signed up for an ATS system in February where you had to pay an annual licensing fee upfront ($1000).   I had reviewed…

Started by Roni Zapin

4 Apr 19, 2013
Reply by Vinay Johar - RChilli

Whats the best ATS software for small to mid size companies?

I am helping a client in their ATS selection so would like to have your recommendation on this.  What are the best applicant tracking syste…

Started by Amy Smith

21 Apr 19, 2013
Reply by Vinay Johar - RChilli

RSS

Marketing Partners

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2014   Created by RecruitingBlogs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

scroll to the top