All Discussions Tagged 'ATS' (42)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ATS - Bullhorn or Sendouts

Hi All- I'm looking for comments from folks with direct experience with both Bullhorn and Sendouts. I'd really like to chat with people who…

Started by Gary Bresien

2 Jul 27, 2009
Reply by Gary Bresien

What are recruiters looking for in an ATS?

Bullhorn is doing some very interesting things that we're going to announce over the next week. I'm really interested in hearing from the c…

Started by Joe Cordo

0 Jun 8, 2009

Need examples of how your ATS system jumbles the formatting of candidate resumes when the resume has TOO MUCH formatted text

I am trying to help a group of unemployed older job seekers understand the importance of MORE content and LESS resume formatting when they…

Started by Carl Kutsmode

0 Mar 26, 2009

ATS or CRM with Integrated Locations Map??

Hi all, Still pretty new here but figured this might be the most appropriate forum to put this question on as there seems to be more than…

Started by Leigh McKiernon

3 Feb 13, 2009
Reply by Leigh McKiernon

Anyone out there using the ASP hosted version of PC Recruiter?

I am looking for some opinions from current users on the ASP hosted version of PC Recruiter. If you have a moment, please let me know what…

Started by Dave Dru

0 Jan 23, 2009

Looking for an ATS - Need some advice.

Hey there, hi there and hello. My name is Michael Glenn. I am a corporate recruiter and currently working for inComm. We have about 600 em…

Started by Michael Glenn

1 Jan 15, 2009
Reply by Brent Potter

Fill-Staff 10 For Recruiters - Total Talent Management - CRM+ATS+ARP=$$$

Hello Fellow Recruiters, I hope you will take a few minutes to look at Fill-Staff 10 For Recruiters. www.fillstaff.com You won't believe t…

Started by Bill

0 Jan 14, 2009

database/ATS - lost in singapore

Hi - I realize that there is already a ton of information on these pages on choosing the best system etc.....can't seem to get my head arou…

Started by nael

0 Nov 9, 2008

Can anyone advise me about ATS?

Hello Professional Recruiters on RecruitingBlogs.com! I've been thinking recently about which ATS is better to use. There are so many of t…

Started by Ksenia Shulga

9 Sep 15, 2008
Reply by Michael Johnson

Software as a Service - Debate

LISTEN HERE: (8 minutes long). Question: Is it cheaper to use an online applicant tracking system? PRO: Don E Breckenridge, CEO, Sendout…

Started by Recruiting Animal

2 Sep 6, 2008
Reply by Tim Bauer

RSS

Subscribe

Calling All Recruiters!

Free eBook

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

Recruiting Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by RecruitingBlogs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service