RecruitingBlogscom

Follow Us:

All Discussions Tagged 'Recruiting' (234)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Three Myths About Staffing Companies

A random Google alert brought me to this article from Janis Petrini. This is either a helpful insightful tip for job seekers, or a blatant …

Started by Tim Spagnola

0 yesterday

Social Recruiting Going to Lead to Legal Trouble?

' Interesting read from BloombergBNA:  By Michael Bologna   April 7 — Although social media websites have become powerful tools for recrui…

Started by Tim Spagnola

2 yesterday
Reply by Keith D. Halperin

Anyone Know Code?

I was playing with the "My Followers" feature related to LinkedIn Publisher (so still fairly small user base and relatively new) and got ba…

Started by Matt Charney

3 Apr 16
Reply by Irina Shamaeva

A Social Recruiting Success Story?

I posted something about this in Animal's social recruiting thread/discussion the day it was launched. Now the results are in; HCL Techno…

Started by Tim Spagnola

1 Mar 7

How to Completely Erase Your Identity From the Internet [Infographic]

This might be helpful information for recruiters to share with some of your candidates. A really well thought out and designed infographic…

Started by Tim Spagnola

0 Mar 6

Workday Acquires Identified - Thoughts on this RBC?

A few days old on this, but what do people think about this news? This week Workday announced the acquisition of Identified, a private co…

Started by Tim Spagnola

1 Mar 5
Reply by Matt Charney

Bragging Rights: Who made a placement this week? (2/21)

What say you RBC? Who made a client or Hiring manger happy this week? Who was successful in placing a candidate this week? Sadly - I'm…

Started by Tim Spagnola

0 Feb 21

T Shirts For Recruiting Campaign

Inspiration from this post http://www.recruitingblogs.com/profiles/blogs/stop-trying-to-reinvent-recruiting made us think why not? "That sh…

Started by Noel Cocca

22 Feb 11

Are companies conspiring to keep recruiters from doing their thing?

There were two great articles this week that talked about how both Steve Jobs (Apple) and Eric Schmidt (Google) strategized to keep recruit…

Started by Tim Spagnola

1 Jan 30
Reply by Linda Ferrante LoCicero

Staffing companies find unique challenges in ACA

Hard to turn on the news or visit a news site and not find commentary related to the Affordable Care Act. The impact that it will have on i…

Started by Tim Spagnola

1 Jan 30
Reply by Linda Ferrante LoCicero

RSS

Marketing Partners

© 2014   Created by RecruitingBlogs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

scroll to the top