RecruitingBlogscom

Follow Us:

All Discussions Tagged 'Recruiting Tools / Sourcing' (96)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Three Years Later

It's been three years since I logged in here... glad to be back!   So, a that time, it was 2011 and we were clawing our way out of the rece…

Started by Jason C. Blais

0 12 hours ago

Anyone Know Code?

I was playing with the "My Followers" feature related to LinkedIn Publisher (so still fairly small user base and relatively new) and got ba…

Started by Matt Charney

3 yesterday
Reply by Irina Shamaeva

What would you look for in a website for recruiting marketplace?

Hi everyone, I am looking for advice about a marketplace we are building that connects job candidates and recruiters. We have launched a we…

Started by Gozde Aksay

3 on Monday
Reply by Keith D. Halperin

Newbie Here

I've recently started as a recruiter for truckers,and have been hearing that it's one of the most difficult types of recruiting. Is there a…

Started by Joe Soja

1 on Monday
Reply by Becky Northrup

As a recruiter, how can I place my surplus inventory of vetted candidates?

Hi all, I work at a company called RecruitiFi, and I am trying to figure out if there is another platform other than RecruitiFi.com, which…

Started by Alan Sky

4 Apr 2
Reply by Alan Sky

Feisty Friday - Where Does Responsibility Lie?

Gallup finds companies choose the wrong candidates (talent / skills) 82% of the time. They drew their conclusions by studying hundreds of o…

Started by Nick Lagos

1 Mar 26

Recruiter's Rant: How is your Recruiting week going?

It's Wednesday, the infamous "Hump Day". How's it going this week for you? Let us know. Leave your comment and share with everyone the goo…

Started by Ryan Leary

4 Mar 20
Reply by Raveendranadh Chintapalli

LinkedIn Sales Solutions and New Changes To LinkedIn TOS 2.12 2.14 and 1.2

I am sure by now that you all have received the TOS update form LinkedIn. The news is nothing ground breaking but it does however recognize…

Started by Ryan Leary

0 Mar 20

Approaching recruiters and companies - How should I go for it to provide job solutions to my members

Background I have been running a knowledge portal for Mechanical Engineers 932 thousand members) , linkedin group (52 k members) and recent…

Started by Saurabh Jain

3 Mar 17

Which is the best ATS that supports MacMail

Hello All, I am on the look out for the best ATS which uses or gives option of integrating mac mails. Kindly give in your suggestions and…

Started by Priya Menon

0 Mar 13

RSS

Marketing Partners

© 2014   Created by RecruitingBlogs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

scroll to the top