All Discussions Tagged 'Recruiting Tools / Sourcing' (190)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Can you automate sourcing?

Hi everyone, Does anyone know if it is possible to automate the sourcing process? I have been reading a lot about artificial intelligence a…

Started by Dalton Barfield

0 Mar 6

WayUp, the Leading Job Marketplace for Early Career Professionals, Acquires Looksharp

NEW YORK and SAN FRANCISCO - February 17, 2017 - WayUp and Looksharp today announced a definitive agreement for WayUp to acquire Looksharp.…

Started by Noel Cocca

0 Feb 21

How Will You Use WorkTipper Job Search Engine?

We live in a modern world, so we should work for modern and dedicated companies who want to change the world. I created WorkTipper to achie…

Started by Backlinkfy

0 Feb 9

Scheduled posts to social media

With the death of Bullhorn Reach, I find myself missing what I now realize was a big part of my regular marketing. I would use it to post t…

Started by Chuck Radcliff

0 Jan 31

Healthcare Recruiting Splits

I am looking for independent recruiters who would like to work on healthcare splits.  I have job orders to fill. Most of these positions ar…

Started by Barbara Goldman

2 Jan 18
Reply by Barbara Goldman

Top Sourcing Tool

Looking for a sourcing tool that allows you to sift through data from sites like LinkedIn, Quora, Stackoverflow, Github, Angel and others?…

Started by Soheil Yasrebi

0 Dec 12, 2016

Question for Accounting and Finance Recruiters

Do you think there is a need for a site like this?  www.nocparequiredjobs.com

Started by Rick Baldini

0 Dec 7, 2016

Howdy! MVP (Minimum Viable Product) Idea

Hi!  So I read an article on Hacker News about a guy that started a website for older IT professionals to find jobs that did not age discri…

Started by Rick Baldini

0 Dec 5, 2016

Q & A Session about upcoming SourcingTalent.Cloud - Contractor Job Marketplace for Recruiting, HR, and Sourcing Projects.

Hi Everyone, You'll be seeing a series of blogs, articles, and media being distributed over the next couple months while we launch the pri…

Started by James Chmielinski

0 Dec 1, 2016

20 recruiters signing up each day on CBREX

CBREX - A Tech Enabled Online Split Fee Network! CBREX is an online exchange for recruiting firms that enables them to hire globally. We h…

Started by CBREX

0 Nov 24, 2016

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

Join Our Discussion

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

Recruiting Videos

• Add Videos

© 2017   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service