All Discussions Tagged 'Recruiting Tools / Sourcing' (122)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Why do Reference and Background Checks Suck?

Seriously, I haven't spoken with a single recruiter or HR manager who hasn't professed their disdain for those things. What do you hate mos…

Started by Dor Rubin

2 1 hour ago
Reply by Dor Rubin

Complaints About "Scraping" Websites: How legitimate are they?

Ever since I started doing my research on identifying software candidates by going to websites listing their emails, I've been getting ac…

Started by Nicholas Meyler

2 Dec 10
Reply by Nicholas Meyler

Small independent firm recruiting technology - looking for recommendations

I am revisiting the technology I am using for my recruiting (I am an independent full life cycle recruiter) and would like input and recomm…

Started by Dan McKean

0 Dec 8

How Thumbtack Is Building A Recruiting Culture

Thumbtack is the Yellow Pages of the modern era. The platform connects over 75,000 service professionals to millions of projects, and over…

Started by Casey Marshall

0 Dec 5

Target Black Friday Manager Gives an Epic Pep Talk - This is Company Culture

I've been seeing a lot of back and forth conversation regrading "Company Culture" and I can't help but to think that the arguments and poin…

Started by Ryan Leary

0 Dec 4

Recruiting Burnout

Has anyone ever just felt frustrated and burned out by this field?  Seems like you spend hours and hours on the computer, your back aches a…

Started by Shari Burke

5 Dec 2
Reply by Nicholas Meyler

How to become prefered vendor?

Hello I am Donceletta, a recruiter/HR for  my company www.skilldroid.us that's launching in a month from my research I have read that compa…

Started by Donceletta Bellamy

0 Dec 2

Linkedin RPS

I'm interested in opinions from people using (or not using) the Linkedin RPS system. I'm using a Talent Finder account which they tell me t…

Started by Chuck Klein

0 Nov 6

Recruiting Software Question

Has anyone ever tried Candidatebroker.com? My friend told me it's similar to ZipRecruiter, but a bit cheaper and offers some fascinating fe…

Started by Carl Yuan

0 Nov 4

Based on your suggestions - Salary Fairy recruiting marketplace is ready!

Hi Recruiting Blogs, A few months ago I started a discussion about what you'd want to see in an online recruiting marketplace. Thanks to yo…

Started by Gozde Aksay

3 Oct 29
Reply by Tim Spagnola

RSS

Subscribe

Calling All Recruiters!

Free eBook

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

Recruiting Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by RecruitingBlogs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service