All Discussions Tagged 'Valentino' (31)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Memorial Day - In Rememberance of America's War Dead - Quirino Chavez - My Uncle - Killed in Action - Venafro, Italy - November 9, 1943 & My Father Died of Complications...

A salute to all of America's War Dead. They paid the ultimate price for their country. My uncle - Quirino Chavez, 180th Regiment, 45th In…

Started by Valentino Martinez

7 May 25
Reply by Valentino Martinez

Posted this time last year...Major League Baseball Honors Jackie Robinson's Legacy Today - 66th Anniversary - April 15 2013

Today Major League Baseball honors the legacy of Jackie Robinson, commemorating the 65th anniversary of Robinson breaking the color barrier…

2 Apr 15, 2013

OT - BULLITT 1968 - TERRIFIC!

Enjoyed one of the great movies of the '60s...this evening. BULLITT!   Steve McQueen, a class act, was thee best and his driving in the fam…

0 Apr 15, 2012

OT - "Scientists Find Something Rare on Uranus"

Scientists Found Something Rare on Uranus...(How could I let this one go without sharing?) Enjoy...as you learn something new today.   C…

0 Apr 14, 2012

OT - MLB - 2011 World Series Champs - STL Cardinals Off and Running in 2012 - Leading the Central with a 5-1 Division Lead

Cardinals hit 2 HRs, beat Reds 3-1 St. Louis Cardianls Carlos Beltran runs to home plate after he hit a home run in the first inning of t…

1 Apr 9, 2012

Lost and Found...On the Beaten Path

Found this lost coin on the street on a morning walk.   Found on a beaten path--probably with some stories to tell.  Some good...some bad…

0 Apr 4, 2012

OT - Science - NASA'S EYE on Sea to Shining Sea

NASA's animations of the perpetual oceans... Nasa's animators at the Goddard Space centre produce beautiful data-based visualisations that…

0 Apr 2, 2012

Reality Is In The Eye of The Beholder...Or Is It Beauty? - The Recruitment Challenge Is Finding the Truth

Image Source:  JWCarrollFB In the business of recruitment finding the best qualified candidate vs. the best fitting candidate can be the r…

0 Apr 1, 2012

If you end up with a boring miserable life... - Thank You Frank Zappa

Image Source:  JWCarrollFB   Thank You Frank Zappa!   Truer words were n…

0 Mar 31, 2012

TIGER WOODS FINALLY WINS...ONE - A COMEBACK WITH A LESSON - It can be Done

Woods Wins First PGA Tournament in 30 Months By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS (THE NEW YORK TIMES) Published: March 25, 2012                    at 7…

0 Mar 26, 2012

RSS

Subscribe

Free Webinar!

Marketing Partners

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

Recruiting Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by RecruitingBlogs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service