All Discussions Tagged 'and' (33)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Best Place to Get a Job

The oil and gas industry is booming and there is a huge demand for workers. Oil and gas employees received the highest pay raises last year…

Started by Micheal Obineme

0 Sep 11

Chronos Consulting - International Recruitment Company

Chronos Consulting is an award winning global recruiter with operations in over 70 countries including USA, UK, Russia, China, India, Brazi…

Started by Micheal Obineme

1 Jul 1
Reply by Micheal Obineme

Memorial Day - In Rememberance of America's War Dead - Quirino Chavez - My Uncle - Killed in Action - Venafro, Italy - November 9, 1943 & My Father Died of Complications...

A salute to all of America's War Dead. They paid the ultimate price for their country. My uncle - Quirino Chavez, 180th Regiment, 45th In…

Started by Valentino Martinez

7 May 25
Reply by Valentino Martinez

Let's Network!!!

I am looking for other recruiting and HR professionals to network with. I am a good resource and a responsive partner. Connect with my comp…

Started by Allen

1 Apr 3, 2013
Reply by Allen

Executive Recruiters give away free CV make-over and free consult meeting!

Dear friends and colleagues It is my pleasure to draw your attention to GRN Czech's newest Social Media Project, called Crowning Achievemen…

Started by Radka Blazek

0 Feb 22, 2013

Any recruiters using rebelmouse?

I thought this social media site was pretty cool. It takes all of your networks i.e. blog posts, tweets, Facebook messages, and creates a p…

Started by John Kreiss

1 Jan 14, 2013
Reply by Tim Spagnola

Placements around Holiday Time

It's December, and holidays are upon us.  Is it easier or more difficult to make placements during this period?

Started by John Kreiss

7 Dec 19, 2012
Reply by Larry

myStaffingPro Named Finalists in the 2012 Hot Companies and Best Products Awards by Network Products Guide

HR Services Inc. announced today that Network Products Guide, industry's leading technology research and advisory guide, has named myStaffi…

Started by Julia

2 Apr 5, 2012
Reply by Julia

JPKreiss Executive Search is Looking for Love

I am looking for Facebook Likes on my JPKreiss Executive Search Facebook page.   Click here to view, and thanks in advance. John Click h…

Started by John Kreiss

5 Mar 30, 2012
Reply by Amy Ala

Climbing Idiots or The Right Stuff for Recruiting Challenges?

I'm always amazed at mountain climbers and people who get a kick out of climbing a vertical rock face for the fun and danger of it.  But th…

Started by Valentino Martinez

0 Mar 13, 2012

RSS

Subscribe

Sponsored Video

Marketing Partners

Upcoming Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

Recruiting Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by RecruitingBlogs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service