RecruitingBlogscom

Follow Us:

All Discussions Tagged 'job' (166)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The visual representation of ....

During the recent period I have been exploring practices of 'applicants' to stand out in the long lists of candidates applying for vacancie…

Started by Jeroen Frumau

0 on Sunday

Any job sites offering any employee referral tool or affiliation for employers?

I'm working on an article about employee referrals and trying to find any recruitment sites that offer this either homegrown or through col…

Started by Sharon Hill

2 Jun 27
Reply by Keith Halperin

RESUMES: are you willing to ACCEPT or do you REJECT a HOT MESS?

Should a resume with inarticulate or incoherent content, misspellings, grammatical gaffes, poor punctuation, typos or funky format be rejec…

Started by Kelly Blokdijk

4 May 21
Reply by Chadd Balbi

Job Board Share

I have a subscription to Careerbuilder and would be interested in exchanging access for Monster. I am an independent recruiter requiring o…

Started by Ben Ling

1 May 12
Reply by ANDY PISKO

What would you look for in a website for recruiting marketplace?

Hi everyone, I am looking for advice about a marketplace we are building that connects job candidates and recruiters. We have launched a we…

Started by Gozde Aksay

4 Apr 21
Reply by Gozde Aksay

Recruiter wants to know all about your status

Do you notice any problematic parts of this email message from a search firm recruiter who is recruiting for a senior level HR position?  I…

10 Mar 19
Reply by Keith D. Halperin

Me wants headhunter

The title is "caveman / cavewoman" speak for one of the most common questions / requests I get from people looking for a new job.  Here's h…

8 Mar 6
Reply by Keith D. Halperin

I am having hard time in finding Vblock consultant for contract opening

Any suggestion, how can I find Vblock networking consultant for contract position.  

Started by jerina vincent

0 May 23, 2013

Quick question for those reviewing resumes: do you click LI URLs or look up profile manually?

When an applicant lists their LinkedIn URL on their resume, how likely are you to click right from the document versus look them up manuall…

6 Apr 15, 2013
Reply by Aaron Lintz

Funniest Job Interview Responses???

Just wondering over the years whats the funniest response you have had from a candidate for example i have heard Why Should We Hire You? I…

Started by Amie Barnett

15 Mar 13, 2013
Reply by Sandra McCartt

RSS

Marketing Partners

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2014   Created by RecruitingBlogs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

scroll to the top