RecruitingBlogscom

Follow Us:

All Discussions Tagged 'phone-sourcing' (30)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Something NEW In Sourcing Today

I hope you'll join us today (Tuesday, Jan 29) at noon (ET) in SourceChat to talk about the NEWEST and MOST EXCITING thing in sourcing today…

Started by Maureen Sharib

0 Jan 29, 2013

Phone Sourcing (Multi-Tasking)

There are other areas of business a phone sourcer can develop besides “names sourcing.”  There’s a profiling function that is a nice adjunc…

0 Jan 10, 2013

3D (Phone) Sourcing

I wrote a longer version of this but Recruiting Animal didn't like it and shortened it for me. Here it is: Phone sourcers manipulate people…

0 Dec 11, 2012

Terrific Grass-Roots Phone Sourcing Class Yesterday

MagicMethod Phone Sourcing Classroom Chat Log Tuesday, January 27, 2009 12:00pm Chris De Leo to use an example, I'm currently having diffi…

1 Jan 28, 2009
Reply by Irina Shamaeva

Phone Sourcing Class is TODAY!

Phone sourcing class is today (TH) at noon EST - I thought we might continue Tuesday's class chat on what industries are hiring. Tom Cook…

0 Dec 11, 2008

MagicMethod Phone Sourcing Classroom Chats: Week of November 10 - Failure (cont'd)

Tuesday, November 11 MagicMethod Phone Sourcing Chat Discussion topics include: “We all have business images to uphold, no one wants to be…

0 Nov 11, 2008

MagicMethod Phone Sourcing Classroom Chat TODAY

In response to my call-out on Monday for class subjects several people responded and we talked about the trust subject on Tuesday. We have…

1 Aug 14, 2008
Reply by Maureen Sharib

It's Raining (Phone) Sourcers!

There is terrific content about telephone names sourcing contained on the MagicMethod network. If you have an interest in learning what tel…

0 Jul 23, 2008

Tuesday's Sourcing Class - The Underbelly of Sourcing Noon EST

Today, Tuesday, July 8 we're going to talk about the dark side of sourcing over in the MagicMethod Phone Sourcing Classroom Chat at noon ES…

0 Jul 8, 2008

MagicMethod Phone Sourcing Classroom Chat Log Thursday, July 3, 2008

Noon – 1p.m. (EST) Best Remark of the Day "Take a step back and look at the company as a whole and seek the low ground or holes to get in.…

0 Jul 4, 2008

RSS

© 2014   Created by RecruitingBlogs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

scroll to the top