Calibre Professionals Inc (Visit www.calibreprofessionals.com
for more details) has quickly become recognized as a leading provider of Business Solutions that include Staffing Services and project Consulting Solutions. We are proud to say that in a remarkably short period of time CPI has grown to become one of the leading professional business services companies in United states and Canada. At the heart of our rapid growth is our determination to continue to create a company and culture that is comprised of the best and brightest people, who together, maintain a deep seated belief in delivering quality services to each of its stakeholders.
Technical Recruiters at CPI identify, recruit, select, and deploy Information Technology Talent for and to the best and brightest companies in the nations. On a daily basis, recruiters must demonstrate and communicate their character, focus, discipline, creativity, vision, commitment to service, leadership, integrity, drive, and their desire to help create an organization that is determined to become the best in its field. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a young energetic company and to join other gifted individuals in significantly impacting its development.
Our outlook is to grow into every major metropolitan area, to provide the highest level service possible and to provide monumental growth for all team members. The benefits of joining the CPI team include the ability to learn the tools to become a successful business professional in the IT Recruiting Industry, and to contribute to our forecasted expansion into regional markets.
• Qualify all sales leads based upon qualification criteria definitions
• Develop superior customer service relationship with prospects
• Build professional relationships with prospective candidates
• Prepare candidates for the client interview process
• Update lead rank/stage and prospect interaction in CRM application daily
• Networking for new business opportunities and referrals
• Prior experience in sales is a plus
• Team Player
• Excellent Written and Oral communication skills
• An Entrepreneurial Spirit
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Ability to work in a high energy environment
• Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (Microsoft Word, Excel, Office, etc.)
Compensation and Hours of working.
The candidate can decide their own hours and work from home office. This is completely commission based position, so the earning potential is unlimited .
We have 2 positions open for this job description.
If interested please email you resume with your contact details at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that curently this position is only open for EAD/GC /Citizen of United States.We are not currently hiring people on H1.