This role will be responsible for Human Resources functions including Account management & full life cycle recruiting. We are located in downtown Minneapolis and we will provide excellent compensation package with generous bonus/commissions along with all the software tools like ATS, VMS and multiple job board access to make you successful.
Role includes, but not limited to:
• Develop & Manage the assigned large accounts
• Ability to meet & exceed the staffing metrics and goals
• Prior Sales & recruiting experience is highly desired
• Multi-tasking & high volume recruiting skills are MUST
• Identifying candidates using multiple sources (online job boards, referrals, etc.)
• Screening resumes to identify qualified candidates
• Performing initial interviews and technical screening with candidates
• Negotiating pay rates with potential candidates
• Coordinating and managing the interview process
• Processing new hire paperwork
• Maintain Employee Files
Present offer letters
Conduct Background/reference/credit checks & screenings.
Conduct Reference checks
Ensure required new hire paperwork is completed
Administer Benefits information and paperwork
• Follow-up with consultants on a regular basis to check on their project status
If interested pls send us your detailed resume with salary expectation info to (firstname.lastname@example.org)
RecruitingBlogs.com was founded in 2007 and is the social network for recruiters and HR professionals with over 35,000 members and over 21,000 blog posts and forum discussions. Its global online network provides recruiters with a forum to share, interact and collaborate with one another.