Best Cities to Live In for Married People with Children
1. Atlanta, Georgia – With a wide variety of suburbs and city neighborhoods, Atlanta provides many choices for housing and relocation. The financial services and telecommunications industries are strong here and provide many opportunities for career advancement. Families can bond while availing themselves of the long list of recreational opportunities and museums.
2. Minneapolis & St. Paul, Minnesota – The Twin Cities boast excellent school districts and many public or private colleges and universities. Outdoor recreation enthusiasts will raise happy, healthy children while taking advantage of the many local waterways.
3. Des Moines, Iowa – The Iowa state capital provides many opportunities to educate children in the local zoo, science center, art center and historical society museum. The award-winning public school system provides an excellent education.
4. Provo, Utah – The city’s economy continues to grow in leaps and bounds. Numerous employment opportunities combined with the safe neighborhoods and beautiful mountain vistas results in a wonderful place to raise children.
5. Green Bay, Wisconsin – Nearby Lake Michigan provides a lovely backdrop for this down-to-earth town. Local culture creates an ideal setting for a comfortable family life.
Employment Spot is the source