For the global launch and deployment of its high-end gaming community site with a 'state of the art' marketing and technological edge, MKO Games is looking for its Online Community Manager:
Within the Marketing team, you will liaise with our CRM Manager and will be accountable for all aspects of animating of the players' online community:
* Organization and promotion of online events such as tournaments,
* Editorial content design and creation (« News » and newsletter),
* Promotion of offline events and products (cross selling operations),
* Users' forums monitoring,
* Tutorials and FAQ creation to explain gaming rules.
You will work closely with the development team and the top management.
You have proven your excellent writing skills and have successfully managed a video game community. We are looking for a candidate with a diploma in journalism, multimedia, Internet field or a self-made man with relevant experience in these fields and :
* Firsthand knowledge of the video game industry,
* Ability to communicate and help both hardcore and beginner gamers,
* Proven writing and editing skills with impeccable spelling, (English and French),
* Top notch organization and communication skills,
* Strong analysis and synthesis skills,
* Ability to think outside the box.
* Excellent English and French,
* Proven management skills,
* Proven track record of animating a gamers' virtual community
* Knowledge of Poker rules,
* Basic knowledge of HTML.
Start date: as soon as possible
MKO GAMES is a video game developer which ambition is to become a key player in the industry. The company is a joint-venture of 2 long-established and independent companies in the entertainment industry: MK2 and Method & Onyx Films (Renaissance, Skyland, Ironman...)
Thanks to its crossmedia philosophy and structure, MKO Games develops high-end video games based on strong in-house and external licenses.
We are located in Saint-Cloud, in premises that are both pleasant to look and to work in, accessible by metro, train or tramway (10 minutes from Paris-La Défense station)