Recruiters, this is my first post after joining the site this afternoon. I was hoping to get some responses in regards to "year end bonuses". Do other recruiters get them and if so at is it a % of salary or desk billing? I was very displeased with what number dropped out of my card this year and am debating having a conversation with the owner of my agency. Look forward to hearing from the rest of the members....

Brian

Views: 88

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I've never heard of any agencies giving bonuses. Agency recruiting is usually a commission job, so what you earn is your bonus. Seems like a nice gesture from your boss. There were no year end bonuses at the agency I worked at.

That's been my experience though. 

I agree with Pam - Unless your commission / bonus is somehow tied to overall company performance, it sounds like a "nice to have" extra. Then again, if your commission is less than the norm based on bonus potential, that could be frustrating.

I've been bonused as a manager in addition to commission (also running a full desk) because that was part of the mgmt comp structure... based on branch profitability etc.

RSS

Subscribe

Free Sourcing Tool

Marketing Partners

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

Recruiting Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by RecruitingBlogs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

scroll to the top