My Talent Finder runs out in a couple of days. I couldn't locate a cheaper account. There used to be a Business Plan and Business Plus plan but can't seem to find it. Does anyone know what is the best plan to reach out to more than just 100 people at a time. The Business plan looked OK at about $25/mo. but just can't seem to locate it anymore

Regards, Chris Hofstetter/CTH Corp.  941-706-4337

cth@comcast.net

Tags: Agency Recruiting, Recruiting Tools / Sourcing, recruiting, tools

Views: 91

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Who knows? It changes every day, seems like! And I have been having technical issues with the site almost every day. I also use Talent Finder, not as much for the InMails but for the full names, because I'm lazy!

I just signed in to someone's free account - all the options are listed. They won't show any lower plans if you're logged in to a paid account...

Hi Amber. That is what I was thinking. They really don't want anyone to downgrade. Pretty sneaky if you ask me. I guess I will burn through my left over inmails and wait till the Talent Finder account expires. Thanks for your info.

I'm on Business - £14.99 plus vat (pounds sterling). I had to email customer service and ask for it when I wanted it. About half the price of the Talent Option. When I emailed them they sent me a link to it. Annoying that it wasn't easier to find. I only knew about it because years ago I'd been on a free trial and I remembered about it.

If you want it drop them an email.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Subscribe

Calling All Recruiters!

Free eBook

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

Recruiting Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by RecruitingBlogs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

scroll to the top