We are looking for an experienced and self-directed/motivated web developer to join our team. The role will involve designing and developing both customer facing as well as internal websites. The range of projects requires strong background from the webserver to the presentation layer. A sample project might be a static customer landing page around a marketing campaign. A more complex project might be a full featured web application for managing customer contact lists.
* Significant experience designing web interfaces that work across modern as well as legacy browsers
* A portfolio of work that spans web application development to web design
* Significant experience with a web framework - it could be TurboGears, Rails, Spring, or something you designed yourself
* Experience with Java, Struts or Spring, and Hibernate
* Basic comfort with Adobe Photoshop
* Experience with Flash and ActionScript 2.0/3.0
RecruitingBlogs.com was founded in 2007 and is the social network for recruiters and HR professionals with over 35,000 members and over 21,000 blog posts and forum discussions. Its global online network provides recruiters with a forum to share, interact and collaborate with one another.