Regional Search Consultant – Technical (Oil & Gas)
Hong Kong based - Regional scope
Existing mandates ready for immediate execution
Booming market with huge potential for further expansion
Competitive Base + Uncapped Commission + Bonus + Incentives
Headquartered in the UK, this specialist, Executive Search and Human Resources Consulting firm is seeking several experienced, high-calibre professionals to join its Hong Kong-based, Regional Oil & Gas Practice.
The firm is an established thought leader with a unique approach to delivering innovative client solutions. The leadership team is diverse, deeply experienced and hands on, with a proven track record and a commitment to encouraging a collegiate workplace that fosters and rewards entrepreneurial teamwork.
Confident, results-oriented individuals with a passion for recruitment and a strong desire to succeed will thrive within this progressive, values-based corporate culture that offers genuine career opportunities with clear progression paths.
- Develop a thorough understanding of clients’ requirements in order to execute and manage executive search projects through to completion of assignments.
- Identify and research appropriate target companies through a variety of sources.
- Research and source candidates using a full range of search methodologies including; desk research, cold calling, market mapping, headhunting, data mining, social media, networking, referral generation.
- Confidently cultivate lasting relationships with high calibre, professionally qualified, highly skilled candidates within the Oil & Gas sector.
- Establish and develop an in-depth understanding of candidates’ true motivators and match these to appropriate clients and roles.
- Database input, updating and management; reporting, administration and ad hoc projects.
Skills and Qualifications
- Educated to degree level or equivalent. Outstanding academic achievement and a high level of extra-curricular engagement and/or sports ability will be highly regarded.
- A fearless and creative head-hunter with consummate cold calling skills: intelligent, naturally curious and inquisitive, self-motivated, engaging, articulate, passionate, detail oriented and results-driven.
- Highly logical with well-honed lateral thinking abilities. Proven research skills with the capacity to intelligently translate raw data into actionable information.
- Imaginative and quick witted with the ability to think on your feet, understand and map a variety of markets and swiftly identify high-potential candidates and key industry players.
- Knowledgeable, experienced and skilled in all aspects of the recruitment process with a deep understanding of all the elements involved in the successful execution of search mandates.
- Well-developed skills in building solid interpersonal relationships and extended business and commercial networks. Well presented, well-spoken and professional, with exceptional communication abilities. Superior spoken and written English skills; other languages a plus.
- A highly motivated self-starter who will rapidly acclimatise to and feel comfortable within, a results focussed and sales oriented working environment.
Qualified and interested parties please apply in WORD format with your CV and latest salary details to firstname.lastname@example.org