RecruitingBlogscom

Follow Us:

All Discussions Tagged 'recruiting' (10)

← Back to Recruiters Looking For Splits
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Recruiters I need some help!

Hi Everyone, I really need to clarify one thing and I thought you might help me with this.  Is there any of you looking for placements at a…

Started by Hernán Borré

1 Feb 3
Reply by Hernán Borré

I have a growing candidate database of candidates across many industries available for 50/50 split!

I have a growing database of candidates across many industries from Saas to Enterprise sales, Software Engineers and Architects, to Medical…

Started by Cynthia Amador

1 Oct 30, 2013
Reply by Aditi S

Splits or Sourcing / SAP Business Manager

We have new sourcing opportunities including SAP Business Manager Analyst in Michigan.  sean@openjoborders.com

Started by Sean Margalit

0 May 6, 2013

We have new sourcing opportunities including JD Edwards Finance Functional Consultant

We are open to candidates living anywhere in the USA as long as they are open to constant travel. Consulting firm specializes in Oracle Ap…

Started by Sean Margalit

0 Mar 7, 2013

Sourcing Opportunities

New sourcing opportunities for many great roles in Manufacturing, IT, Engineering, Healthcare, Sales, and Management.  sean@openjoborders.c…

Started by Sean Margalit

0 Nov 9, 2012

Readyforce is looking for Video Interviewers - Home based

Readyforce is leapfrogging "old school" staffing agencies and making transformational changes to a $300 billion industry that has not seen…

Started by Craig Silverman

0 Jan 28, 2011

Product Manager & 4 Technical positions - Atlanta, GA

I have 5 jobs that need attention.  We have exclusives with all positions (#2-5 are the same client).  They are all perm roles located in A…

Started by Alex Putman

0 May 20, 2010

I need help filling Sales Roles for Offshore Solutions Firm

I have a client with 7 hot openings for Sales people. They are an Offshore Solutions firm.  I would like to work with an independent recrui…

Started by David Jacks

0 Mar 9, 2010

Aerospace, Satellite, Engineers, Technology, and more!

We are looking to add to our list of split partners as we expand our business from the Silicon Valley and work with clients in other market…

2 Oct 19, 2009
Reply by bantk

Albin has Perm Jobs to fill - 50/50 Split

Let's make some placements together! Perm: Wireless System Engineer - Sunnyvale, CA - $95K RF System Engineer - Sunnyvale, CA - $85K 3D…

2 Jul 3, 2009
Reply by Erica Hood-Vincent

RSS

Marketing Partners

© 2014   Created by RecruitingBlogs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

scroll to the top