Provides direct oversight to the daily clinical operations of the Corporate Health Services sites. Provides primary nursing care, case management, and related clinical functions. Promotes the safety and health of all employees via prevention, recognition, treatment, and professional management of associated health concerns. Recognizes and reports operational concerns and issues that impact the delivery of excellent worksite health services. Participates in initiatives that promote positive health and safety goals, a productive workforce, and cost containment. Ensures excellent customer service by Corporate Health Services' staff at local sites.
Only those requirements which are job specific and which will ultimately be necessary for successful job performance are listed here.
- Effective leadership skills including critical thinking and decision making.
- Ability to function as a team member
- Ability to independently assess and treat employee's illness/injury (including emergency care)
- Excellent computer skills (MS office, windows 2000, SAP)
- Effective organizational and planning skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of applicable legal and regulatory requirements specific to occupational health Minimum Education and Experience
Education: Licensed R.N. (current license in state where employed); certified in Occupational Health Nursing, Case Management & Certified in CPR/AED.
>5 years OHN experience
>2 years supervisory experience preferred
>3 years case management experience
Must have RN and OHN certification People management experience Oversees multiple locations (Hershey, Virginia, Lancaster, PA, Robinson, IL, and Hazelton, VA)
Oversees 9 nurses total Manufacturing experience is strongly preferred
Fee 20% we split 50/50
Contact me at email@example.com