Which conferences do you plan to attend in the next year?
What kind of networking are you open to?
Open networking, Referrals between friends
How do you introduce yourself to people you meet in business?
• Master of Management Studies Degree (2 yrs full-time MBA provided by Mumbai University.) with 1st class Honors, Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai and specializing in Finance. (2003)
• Bachelors of Engineering degree from S.A.K.E.C College of Engineering, Mumbai University with 1st class Honors specializing in Electronics (1995)
• Presently working since October 2007 as PMS Head – Sushil Finance Limited.
• Since graduation had being associated with Motilal Oswal Securities Ltd, HSBC-Global Services and Param Investment
• Corporate Assignments (Internship) for ICICI Bank, Man Financials (Refco-Sify (I) Pvt. Ltd), B.A.R.C. and HDFC Mutual Fund
• After Joining Sushil Finance – Fund Performance ranking among Equity Mutual Funds has improvised from 219th to 37th.
• At Motilal Oswal Securities Ltd - Awarded Best Performer for mobilizing maximum corpus, minimum redemption and highest customer retention in HNI segment.
• Received Certification with Distinction from NSE for clearing
o NCFM “ Derivative Core Module ”
o NCFM “ Dealer Core Module ”
o AMFI “Mutual Fund Advisory Module”
• Visiting Faculty for few Business Schools in Bangalore
• Winner of Stock Game held by Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (2002).
• Member of Investment banking committee at management institute for the year 2001-02
• Paper presented on “Real Estate Mutual Funds” at Business seminar “Strategym” held by JBIMS
What recruiting tools can you not live without?
Training & Development
You need to be a member of RecruitingBlogs to add comments!
RecruitingBlogs.com was founded in 2007 and is the social network for recruiters and HR professionals with over 35,000 members and over 21,000 blog posts and forum discussions. Its global online network provides recruiters with a forum to share, interact and collaborate with one another.