Duane Roberts has not received any gifts yet
I’ll start this off by admitting that I am not an authority on job clubs. For some of you, this might be a good time to stop reading this blog because I just don’t get them. For those of you that are a part of job clubs, can you kindly (or not) explain to me:
- What value do you get from belonging to the group?
- What advantage have you achieved?
- How much time have you given?
- What has the group done for you lately?
- Is it just a big rah rah…
A job seeker recently sent me an email asking my advice on a situation that I’m sure many folks have dealt with. She heard through the grapevine that a local company was looking to hire but did not have a direct contact. She thought she would differentiate herself and decided to not only send in her resume through the website but to also leave a message with HR to let them know that:
1. They should be on the lookout for her resume because she is qualified for the position she…Continue