Sourcer/Researcher, Recruiter, Human Resources/staffing
How many years have you been in the business?
2 - 4 years
Which industries do you work in now?
Which conferences do you plan to attend in the next year?
What kind of networking are you open to?
Open networking, Referrals between friends, Very targeted/niche, Invitation only
How do you introduce yourself to people you meet in business?
* Senior Resource Manager with 3 years of experience in sourcing, placement and management of highly qualified IT professionals through direct interfacing with Line and Upper Management for clients such as Raytheon , Bloomberg and Cognizant and Northrop grumman Corp and CHEP.
* Recruit IT resources such as Programmers, Business Analysts, Project Managers, Database Administrators, Technical Leads, Systems Administrators, Functional/Technical Experts, etc. for consulting engagements at clients. such as Raytheon , Bloomberg and Cognizant and Northrop grumman Corp and Chep among few.
* Conduct day-to-day recruiting and placement activities
* Conduct searches for candidates using traditional and creative sourcing methods, including but not limited to internal database searches, online searches, Internet postings, job/career fairs, colleges, referrals, user/technical groups and upcoming transition/re-market consultants.
* Proactively drove the recruiting cycle by participating in sourcing candidates (via monster.com, hotjobs.com, sfrecruiters.com, linkedin.com, employee referrals, job fairs, cold calling, and networking).
* Conducted behavioral interviewing techniques and effectively negotiated and closed applicants.
RecruitingBlogs.com was founded in 2007 and is the social network for recruiters and HR professionals with over 35,000 members and over 21,000 blog posts and forum discussions. Its global online network provides recruiters with a forum to share, interact and collaborate with one another.