How do you introduce yourself to people you meet in business?
Over 6 years of professional experience in management, strategic and operational planning, business process improvement, project management, international business with a strong knowledge of information technology geared towards a professionally stimulating and creatively challenging position.
• A strategic thinker with a flair for charting out strategies for sales and contributing towards enhancing business volumes and growth.
• Possess excellent interpersonal, analytical, troubleshooting and team building skills with proven ability in establishing quality systems/ procedures and planning/ managing resources.
• Effective combination of team leadership, and operational strengths.
• Demonstrates ability to remain productive in a fast-paced operation.
Business Development/ Marketing :
• Identifying and networking with prospective clients; generating business from existing accounts and achieving profitability and increased sales growth.
• Analyzing marketing trends and tracking competitors activities and providing valuable inputs for product enhancement and fine tuning sales & marketing strategies.
• Excellent negotiating skills and strong persuasive manner.
• Expertise in developing and maintaining long term business relationships with key accounts in a very competitive market.
• Recruiting, training & monitoring the performance of team members to ensure efficiency in sales operations and meeting of individual & group of targets.
• Conducting meetings for setting up sales objectives and designing or streaming processes to ensure smooth functioning of sales operations.
- Strategic Planning – Business Development – Sales/Marketing
- Team Management - Technology Sales - Account Management
- Lead Generation - Customer Support - Client / Vendor Relations
Which blogs would you recommend people read?
What recruiting tools can you not live without?
What do you like best about RecruitingBlogs.com...
RecruitingBlogs.com was founded in 2007 and is the social network for recruiters and HR professionals with over 35,000 members and over 21,000 blog posts and forum discussions. Its global online network provides recruiters with a forum to share, interact and collaborate with one another.