Open networking, Referrals between friends, Very targeted/niche
How do you introduce yourself to people you meet in business?
Zulqarnain is an experienced recruitment and business development consultant specializing within IT, Finance & Banking, Executive Search, Defense, Engineering, Telecommunication and Construction Sectors. He has excellent team leader/member skills with an exceptionally strong client facing skill. Always gains career progression through achievements. He is highly sociable so integrates well into any team as member or leader, whilst still able to work independently. He will always become an asset very quickly within any business environment.
My duties include, but are not limited to:
• Responsible for the full recruitment cycle from candidate headhunting to implementation of final invoice
• Sourcing candidates through various methods
• Business development via cold calling
• Composing and posting job vacancies on various websites
• Maintain personal objectives set by line manager
• Reference checking for candidates
• Interviewing candidates and identifying strengths and weaknesses to then recommend to relevant clients
• Arranging interviews for clients and candidates
• Negotiating terms of business and entrance to PSL.
• Aiding clients to recruit both contract and permanent staff, across multiple IT disciplines and levels of seniority
• Requirements gathering from both HR departments and direct line managers
• Negotiating recruitment fees (generally between 15-35%)
• Managing multiple client relationships and growing accounts
• Compiling regular market reports and recruitment stats for specific clients
• Utilising advertising, online CV databases, company database, and social networking tools (as well as traditional networking methods) to swiftly compile a candidate shortlist closely matching clients' specifications
• Screening candidates through phone interviews.
• Managing and administering the interview process
• Managing the offer process, closing and negotiating with candidates and clients on employment conditions, salaries and benefits
• Delivering high levels of service and representation to all candidates
• Generating warm leads for new business development
• Documenting client, candidate and vacancy details on the database and on hard copy
Developing a strong commercial understanding of the IT, Banking & Finance
Executive Search, Defence, Engineering, Telecommunication and Construction Sectors
I have full command over UK geography. The roles that I mostly work for my clients deal in Construction, Engineering, Health, Defence, Financial Services, IT services, Media Agencies.
I've worked mostly on all type of Construction, Engineering, Health, Defence, Financial Services, IT services, Executive search, Telecommunication and Media agencies roles as well as on sales and marketing roles.
RecruitingBlogs.com was founded in 2007 and is the social network for recruiters and HR professionals with over 35,000 members and over 21,000 blog posts and forum discussions. Its global online network provides recruiters with a forum to share, interact and collaborate with one another.