Chandra Mouli Karubuktha
Mobile: +91 9849344500
Intend to build a career with leading corporate of hi-tech environment with committed & dedicated people, which will help me to explore myself fully and realize my potential where my growth will be proportional to the organizational growth. Willing to work as a key player in challenging and creative environment.
Good experience in IT Recruiting and Resource Management. Expertise includes recruitment, interview and selection of candidates for various levels of position openings and promotes a work environment that openly embraces individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences. Applying expertise and knowledge to build a properly defined candidate profile necessary to drive an effective sourcing program for each new requisition. Advancing and executing against creative sourcing techniques for hard-to-fill positions including direct sourcing, internet recruiting, networking, name generation, creative cold-calling, utilization of external research, etc. Excellent relationship builder with hiring managers and HR business partners.
Over 2 yrs of experience in Recruiting. Good knowledge of advanced Internet search techniques and other alternative sourcing techniques. Skilled in interviewing and placing qualified candidates. Recruited professionals to fill contract/permanent positions at variety of levels from technical support to senior management positions in mostly Technology, Sales and Marketing. Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communications skills, Fluent in English, superior closing skills.
JOB ROLES AND SKILLS:
As a Team Lead:
• Requirement Gathering
• Pre-Screening Candidates
• Setting up Interview Dates - In Person (or) Phone Screening
• Vendor Management Services (VMS).
• Conduct weekly team meetings
• Maintain team reports
• Train and improve recruiting skills
As an IT Recruiter:
• Requirement analysis
• Sourcing/screening qualified candidates
• Confirm/submit candidates
• Work closely with Account/Delivery Managers
• Work with 500 fortune companies
• Place candidates for Contract/Contract to Hire/Direct Hire positions
Industries Working with:
• Information Technology, Telecommunications, Healthcare/Medical, Pharmaceutical, Insurance, Food/Beverage, Banking and more...
Recruiting strengths in:
• Developer/Programmer, Project Manager/Coordinator, Telecom/Wireless networking, Systems/Database Administrator, RF/Software/Systems Engineer and more...
Technical Strengths with:
OS : Windows 2000, 2003, XP, 98/95
Applications : Lotus Notes 6.5, MS Office 2003, Outlook and Client servers
Internet : Microsoft Explorer 6.0, 7.0, Internet Search Engines and all other Websites (Dice, Monster, Careerbuilder, Altavista, Net Temps, Computer Jobs, Hot Jobs, Ladders etc.)
• Complete IT Recruiting life cycle
• Train candidates on Job boards/Sourcing
• Train on out bound/in bound calls
• Train on Lotus Notes/MS Outlook
• Train on CATS (Tracking system/Database)
Confidential (Lake In The Hills, IL) Feb 2009 to Present
Recruiting Manager (Work from Home)
Sourcing, interviewing, and evaluating job applicants for contract, and. expected to achieve personal hiring numbers over the course of a year as well as team hiring goals.
Research, cold-call and interview potential candidates for our clients. Evaluate information such as job experience, skill sets, education and training, knowledge, ability, and other data pertinent to selection. Supply information to applicants, such as company policies, job duties and responsibilities, working conditions, hours, pay, and promotional opportunities. Build and maintain strong relationships with potential candidates and hires during interview process. Build relationships with client HR personnel’s to ensure a successful recruitment process for our candidates. Browsing job portals for the right consultants and posting the requirements also generating requirements and resumes.
• Provide end-to-end resources for client, by placing highly skilled consultants at client sites according to project specifications.
• Work with the AM as an end-to-end resource on assigned client relationships in order to identify strategic, as well as transactional IT staffing needs.
• Clearly verify, define, and obtain position requirements and gather information from hiring managers regarding client environment/platform, culture, etc., to ensure proper candidate suitability.
• Responsible for maximizing profitability by negotiating pay rates with consultants based on position requirements and gross margin targets.
• Check references and present qualified candidates to clients through a customized resume including a compelling synopsis.
• Coordinates and assists in scheduling technical and client interviews, including candidate interview preparation and debriefing.
• Proved to work on multiple requirements with different environments.
ENCORE RPO – Visakhapatnam Jan 07 to Jan 2009
IT Recruiter/ Team Lead
• Working as an IT recruiter where need to fulfill the clients requirements with suitable candidates like in IT, Telecommunications, Healthcare, Finance and engineering fields.
• Extensive experience with high-volume recruiting responsibilities within start-ups and corporate environments.
• Responsible for hands-on recruiting efforts and using software for ensuring compliance with Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Programs.
• Participate in recruitment, interview and selection of candidates for various levels of position openings and promote a work environment that openly embraces individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences.
• Meet established hiring targets and maintains compliance with established reporting structure.
• Partner with hiring managers to understand the skills and background required for each opportunity and provide expert advice and coaching to hiring managers throughout the recruitment process.
• Develop strong client and candidate relationships and maintain communication with both.
• Source, screen, evaluate and select candidates through a structured recruitment process designed to obtain the best candidates. Inform applicants of job duties and responsibilities, compensation and benefits, work schedules and working conditions, company policies, promotional opportunities and other related information.
• Generate qualified candidates through cost-effective efforts (i.e., alternative sourcing). Utilize a resume database for sourcing and tracking of all candidates.
• Proficiency with employment interviewing techniques and applicant appraisal.
High level of proficiency with MS Outlook, Office, MS Word and Excel software.
• Familiarity with Internet navigation and on-line recruiting technology/tools.
Demonstrated oral presentation and written communication skills.
• Excellent relationship management skills to develop successful networks within senior management, staffing teams and HR Partners.
• Ability to handle volume recruiting in a fast paced, unstructured environment, adhering to strict deadlines.
Technical Recruiter (Off-shore) Jan 2007 – May 2008
Clark Wasson at Technisource Inc (Thru Encore)
To study their present staffing department and come up with a model to meet short and long term goals. Responsible of all exempt technical recruiting mostly for the Information Technology, RF Wireless technology (Telecommunications), HeathCare and various Engineering technologies. Heavily Involved in US recruiting (especially Eastern Zone). Team Leader to Four Junior front-end and sourcing recruiters. Recruited for Design, Application, product, test, Equipment, Process, marketing, CAD, Sales, S/W, Management, Engineering, Analyst, Developer etc.
Master’s Degree in Marine Bio-Technology (M.Sc): with 74.3% 2000 - 2002
Bachelor’s Degree in (B.Sc): with 68.8% 1997 - 2000