25 Random Things ... about IIPE (moving the FB trend to RBC)
1. Despite IIPE being headquartered in Playa Del Carmen, Mexico- not one member of the IIPE team is a native to Playa Del Carmen.
2. Karen Russo, CEO has been recruiting for over 20 years.
3. IIPE meetings usually take place after the work week; on the beach... we all actually really like one another and don't mind spending a Saturday on the beach to strategize.
4. The IIPE team speaks English, Spanish, French, Dutch, German & Japanese all fluently.
5. IIPE is short for: Investigaciones Internationales DePersonal Ejecutivo, S. de R.L. de C.V. We provide recruiting firms and corporate HR with lead generation and cold calling.
6. One of the IIPE team’s favorite afternoon snacks is Doritos with lime and hot sauce.
7. All of us at IIPE... LOVE our coffee!
8. Kristen Durkin has worked for Karen Russo since High School.
9. The first appearance IIPE made at a conference was at a NEAPS conference (FYI: they have some great conferences!).
10. Paty K was in a Doritos Commercial that aired across Mexico.
11. When the researchers are working on a project they make competitions to get the work done quickly and accurately (ie; who will be the first person to validate and speak with the SVP of ____ Company). We thrive off of fun and competition.
12. IIPE will have a booth at The Fordyce Forum in Las Vegas in 2009.
13. You can find IIPE on RecruitingBlogs.com, Facebook.com, Twitter.com, Myspace.com, Hi5.com. Our twitter handles are @kristen_durkin, @karenrusso
14. IIPE has a 90% repeat business client base.
16. Karen Russo ALWAYS changes her flights when leaving MX, to go back to her CT based business, KRA
17. Kristen serves on the board of CAPS – Connecticut Association of Personnel Services www.caps.org
18. Our website www.iipe.net has a color scheme we thought reflected our office’s location.
19. Since Dave Mendoza interviewed Kristen Durkin; her LinkedIn network has expanded +500.
20. IIPE attends ERE, NAPS, NEAPS, CAPS, Fordyce, and Tweet-Ups all over the U.S .
21. No one in IIPE cares to watch T.V., we prefer to have movie nights on the beach.
22. IIPE has 3 members of our team who do not eat meat.
23. IIPE understands why recruiters ask how many names we will generate in an hour, but also wants recruiters to understand why they can’t answer that with a flat answer!
24. Only one member of the IIPE team drives on a daily basis (Tina), the rest of us ride bicycles because the town is so small!
25. Our office loves to scream YIPPE for IIPE whenever we have something to celebrate!