Brent Gingerich likes to make a difference. He owns peopleCare Inc., a long term care & assisted living community, that’s grown to 500 employees through hiring people who fit their unique family-like culture. Brent sees hiring employees as a mission-critical job for his organization’s success and likes to stay involved in the hiring process.
Brent, whom I met through Entrepreneurs’ Organization (EO), recently hired over 100 people, in a few short months, for a new peopleCare facility. This type of growth and transformation is what gets me excited about working with small and medium-sized businesses.
1) What’s the best advice you’ve ever received regarding hiring employees? Why was it the best?
2) What’s the most effective interview question you’ve ever used in employee hiring … and what was the outcome from using it?
3) When it comes to hiring a new employee, what is the best time/money-saving tip you know? Can you quantify your savings?
4) What’s your best advice for avoiding hiring mistakes in the hiring selection process? Why?
5) Where (from what source) do you tend to find your best small business job candidates? Why is it the best source for you?
Hiring an Administrative Assistant?
How will you ensure you’re not making a costly hiring mistake? Hiring the right Administrative Assistant is critical to your success, but it can be difficult to do. Learn how to find the right Administrative Assistant for your success and how hiring them can be easy!