Hi I just think about online ERP here:
Nowadays, employee referral program (ERP) is proven to be the most effective and efficient way to hire new. According to “Recruitment Advertising: Moving in New Directions” by Classified Intelligence, ERP is 20% more effective than job board like Monster, CareerBuilder and Dice. Many HR sources claim that rewarding employees actually costs less than recruiting and often attracts better workers.
With so much advantage, more and more business is launching ERP. HR World reveals 15 businesses that deliver fat bonus checks for employee referrals on March, 2008:
2. Ernst & Young;
4. Intel Corp.
5. Nortel Networks
7. Automated Concepts Inc.;
8. Infosys Technologies Ltd.;
9. Virtusa Corp.;
11. Brooktrout Inc.;
12. BioTek Instruments Inc.;
13. Satyam Computer Services Ltd.;
14. Juniper Networks Inc.;
15. Wipro Ltd.;
The problem of EPR:
- Employees who don't know any suitable candidates can't refer anyone;
- Too expensive to launch a ERP software, always thousands even millions of dollors of dollor;
- Employees are irresponsible to the program for cost on interview is too much.
Now, a newly online employee referral program (ERP, e.g. http://jobirn.com) can help to solve the problem. Online ERP has advantage on:
- Job referral network, employees can interview and qualify suitable applicants;
- Free, all service online;
- Real time recruiting tools such as video interview will greatly reduce the employee interviewing cost;
Except these, some online ERP such as jobirn.com also provide service such as free job postings, web base messenger bundling which will greatly improve communication.
How do you think about it? Please let me know, I'd love to hear from you.