ManpowerGroup’s latest Employment Outlook Survey announced an increase in hiring confidence among U.S. employers, reporting a positive Net Employment Outlook. The quarterly report measures employers’ intentions to increase or decrease the number of employees in their workforce during the next quarter. Great news for the staffing industry, implying an increased potential to develop new clients and an increase in placement activity.
Many companies migrate to TargetRecruit after they’ve conducted a thorough evaluation of several systems and found TargetRecruit to fulfill all of their requirements. But often times, we acquire many of our clients when an increase in their hiring activity actually causes negative internal issues as it relates to a staffing company’s recruiting, approval or overall business processes. The need for increased automation to simplify and automate some or all business processes becomes essential…even critical. Some symptoms that your staffing company may need to upgrade or overhaul your Recruitment Technology in order to stay competitive:
1. An inability to handle an increase in resumes via your current website or candidate portal or from job board and social media sites.
2. Manual inefficiencies sabotage your productivity.
3. Unorganized processes and workflows end in missed opportunities or los communications.
4. “Too Little too Late”. Due to inefficiencies, other staffing companies seem to approach your clients (or would-be-clients) first with qualified candidates and you’re completely shut out of the hiring process.
5. Not mobile savvy. Recruiters, sourcers and salespeople can only work from the office, rather than have the ability to respond immediately from smartphones, iPads and other mobile devices. The recruiting industry is incredibly competitive and mobile access is key for timely communications with candidates and clients.
If you are a staffing firm or talent acquisition department and you are struggling to compete with larger firms or companies that have bigger budgets for high-tech RecruitingTechnology you must consider an investment in overhauling your administrative protocols, business processes and Talent Acquisition Technology. Read more about ManpowerGroup’s latest Employment Outlook Survey here.
Questions for you:
Reach me at Reena.Gupta@avankia.com for a complimentary evaluation of your staffing processes or go to www.targetrecruit.net to download a free trial, receive a live, hosted demonstration of TargetRecruit or discuss your ATS & CRM requirements.