88% of professionals in the region would favor products and services from a socially-conscious company. This is but one of the many fascinating CSR related trends in the Middle East and North Africa, uncovered on the latest poll by Bayt.com, titled “CSR: Is you company making an impact?”, August 2013.
• Almost 90% of professionals feel that CSR is a moral responsibility companies have towards the local community
• 83% of professionals feel that CSR efforts are making a positive impact in the region.
• 75% of professionals in the region say that their company motivates employees to participate in CSR activities, compared to 25% who don’t do so.
• 67% of respondents claim that their companies are engaged in CSR activities.
• Seven out of 10 (67.4%) respondents frequently participate in charity or community service work, with 95.3% saying they would like to do more.
More in the infographic below