Look around you. Summer is almost over. Kids are back in school and traffic just sucks now. But, hey! You’re not sweating it. You got one more trip planned before you break out the mock turtle neck and cords. So here is what you need to do before you head out on Labor Day. Crank up that handy-dandy Out of Office Assistant to let everyone know you’re out of the office.
Here are some truthful and honest Out of Office Reply templates for Recruiters.
The “Conference or Business Trip” Out of Office Reply
1) I will be out of the office on business. Please send resumes to my Boss. Come to think of it, that might be a waste since he is with me and his mistress. Ooops. Did I just say that?
2) I will be out of the office at a Conference working extremely hard and learning new things. Totally dreading that it’s in Vegas, but hey, someone has to represent.
The “Limited Access to Email and Voicemail” Out of Office Reply
1) I will be out of the office with limited access to emails and voice mail, but I will be on Facebook and Twitter the entire time replying to all of my Social Media fans out there. Yea me!
2) I will be out of the office with limited access to voicemail, and only responding to management so that I can get a raise this year.
3) I will be out of the office with limited access to email and voicemail UNLESS you are about to make me some money on a placement. Bet your sweet ass that I’m calling you then.
The “On Vacation” Out of Office Reply
1) I will be out of the office for a week, but I will have my laptop while at Disney World. I will be sending messages regularly via blackberry. Yes, my family hates me.
The FMLA or Medical Out of Office Reply
1) I will be out of the office and out of my mind for a few days. If I do anything irrational, it’s because of the high dosage of meds that were prescribed to me when I called you.
2) I will be out on Maternity leave for 6 weeks Please send all your resumes to me and I will respond to a couple of them in about 6 weeks. The rest will be Auto Archived. Thanks.