CareerBuilder’s Q2 2011 Job Forecast reports that the hiring outlook is the strongest it has been in three years, according to its survey (jointly conducted with USA Today) of 2800 hiring managers and HR professionals.
Some key highlights:
- 28% of employers surveyed added full time permanent employees in Q1.
- 31% of workers say they are likely to start looking for another job as the economy improves.
- 33% of employers are concerned that their top performers will look elsewhere, and 14% report that top talent has already left their organization in Q1.
- 39% of employers plan no change in comp levels, and another 38% plan only 1-3% increases.
- The Western US is expected to be the strongest region for hiring in Q2.
For more insights, visit the Headhunter's Secret Guide!