Sitting at your computer searching those job boards is one thing, but what are you doing about your face-to-face job search?
Networking is a huge part of keeping yourself out there. Whether you’re looking for a job or not, it’s very important to stay in touch with other professionals…especially the ones in your field!
- Join groups on Linkedin and request to receive weekly emails about events and gatherings in your area
- “Like” businesses and groups on Facebook that interest you for continuous information and updates
- Follow well-known companies on Twitter for deals and updates
- Get involved with local professional groups to meet other professionals like yourself
- Subscribe to blogs that highlight the work you are currently looking for or involved in
What else? Where does networking happen for you?