How exciting is that? But technically you don't actually "speak"speak at RF. It is a dialog, a conversation, the "UN-conference". I went to it last year, not really knowing another person who was attending, at least nobody I had met in person. Jason Davis went out of his way to make me feel comfortable (thanks, Jason). I have to say that it exceeded all of my expectations by far.
Want some advice?
1. Be prepared to discuss your real problems. Think about them and bring them to the table.
2. Leave your mask at home. The more "yourself" you are the more you will take away.
3. Don't lie about your numbers. Everyone's numbers are down. Lying about it just makes someone else feel horrible.
4. Don't expect to sit in the back and learn from everyone else. You will feel cheated.
5. Most recruiters hate doing sales calls. Let's talk about it and deal with how to get more orders today.
This is not a conference that can be duplicated. It is a living, breathing organism that changes with the times and people who come. I am so excited to see how things are changing this year. Now, more than ever, we need to have a support system to survive in the short run, and thrive in the years to come.