Please send me an exact matching resume for this position along with all the details immediately.
SAP BI/IP Architect
SENIOR SAP BI/IP Architect
We have an opportunity with in the Boston Area. We are looking for a Senior SAP BI-IP Architect for a 3 to 4 month engagement starting over the next few days. Please see below the client scenario and the position requirements:
- Client is currently undergoing an IP implementation. They are at the integration testing phase and are having issues with the sales planning application.
- They need someone that can help then fix those issues and help with performance tuning.
- They are on BI 7.0 and the Integrated Planning implementation is scheduled to go live in December
- Strong BW back end & front end skills including BEx and WAD (at least 1,5 year of experience with Web Application Design)
- At least two years of experience working with Integrated Planning (desired to have done 3 full life cycle implementations)
- The person also needs to know IP Disaggregation, also called (Also Called Top-Down Distribution). This is a new IP function and it is really important for them
- Hands on configuration skills is a must. We are looking at an architect level.
Start date: immediately
Work schedule: onsite, Monday thru Friday
We can work with 3rd partier; however, please make sure that the candidate meets the minimum requirements. There will be a technical interview prior to the client interview.