Contract $20hr to $50/hr
Tandel Systems a Clearwater Fl based company has been helping our commercial, civil government and military customers depend on our technical support to help them meet all of their communications, remote sensing and scientific missions.
We also launch exciting new careers every day. Please join us!
LCD CDU Update 3 program is in need of an experienced C/C++ programmer to augment an existing small development team for the duration of the project. This initial effort involves the analysis of 13 problem reports (PRs) and the source code for the existing baseline code to develop the code changes required to resolve each PR. PRs have been judged to be minor code bugs requiring non-complex fixes.
* Minimum of 2-5 years FPGA App/Design or Aviation and or V&V experience
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Technical writing experience is a plus
* Ability to work on multiple tasks concurrently and prioritize issues and tasks
* Ability to adapt quickly to change and work in a rapidly changing environment
*Qualified candidates must have 2+ years experience.
*B.S. Electrical Engineering or related field mandatory.
To apply to this position send a copy of your resume in a Word format along with your salary requirements to email@example.com or go to www.tandelsystems.com and apply directly on our website.