One of the questions I get often asked as a blogger, is what to right about. So in preparation for the blogging track I led at the Recruiting Unconference
, I put together a take away for the bloggers that attended my tracks.
So if you blog about recruitment, in any way and constantly get stuck for subjects to blog on, take a look at my list of 101 Things to write about on a recruitment blog - I hope it helps you in your writing quest.
1. Tell people about you and your role in the company
2. Tell them about your company
3. Take videos for your premises - maybe a video tour?
4. Interview some of your suppliers (including photographs and maybe video?)
5. Interview some of your clients (including photographs and maybe video?)
6. Interview really good candidates about their experiences with your company
7. Customer case studies
8. Stories of customers gone wrong
9. Tell people about the best consultant you ever met and why they were good
10. Talking about the worst insult ever employed (make this one more humorous)
You can get the full list off 101 things to write on my blog here