The morning of a job interview can be very nerve racking; you spend most of the time dashing around trying to make sure that you’re looking your best and have prepared answers to all the questions that they might throw at you. Especially if you really want the job, then there even more pressure! So, to get you in the right mind set, I have put together an ultimate playlist of pre interview songs that should get you set for your interview!
1. Bill Withers – Lovely Day http://youtu.be/sYi7uEvEEmk
Set this as your alarm, it will put you in the right mood right from the moment you wake up!
2. Bob Marley – Don’t worry be happy http://youtu.be/Oo4OnQpwjkc
3. The Offspring – Why Don’t you get a job? http://youtu.be/yR6A-Bk9eZQ
While you have your breakfast, listen to these two songs they will cheer you up and help relax you.
4. Survivor - Eye of The Tiger http://youtu.be/btPJPFnesV4
The classic ‘Eye of The Tiger’ has to be played while you getting dressed and head out the door, this will get your adrenaline pumping.
5. Journey - Don’t stop believing http://youtu.be/PBEXSiFzOfU
And finally as you get into the car, you can’t beat a bit of motivational ‘Don’t Stop Believing’.