Nathan Doctor and Jake Hoffner are the co-founders of Qualified.io a software developer assessment tool. I spoke with them by phone recently on the latest episode of the RecTech Podcast series. You can also subscribe to the show on iTunes, Google Play, Soundcloud and Stitcher.
* How they manage a small remote workforce.
* What are your clients saying about the challenge of tech recruiting in silicon valley?
* What is Qualified and give us a brief history of the company…
* What makes you different from the Hackerranks of the world?
* Will this tech eventually be used in other skill sets?
Walk us through the user experience from the recruiter perspective
* Jake (CTO) How do you spot a good developer vs a bad one? (traits to look for etc)
* What have you learned about the recruiting process since you started Qualified? Any tips to share…
* Any specific tips to recruiter developer better? What advice do you have…
* What advice do you have for other HR tech startups out there?
Sponsored by: www.lever.co/rectech - the modern ATS+CRM.