Readers of this blog know that I’m a big fan of utilizing social media along with staffing software. I did some digging recently and came up with the 10 most influential recruiters and staffers on Twitter as determined by the “jobs” category on WeFollow. Click on their names to get to their Twitter page.
1. Susan P. Joyce is the editor of Job-Hunt.org and an expert on online job searches.
2. Steven Feinberg also known as “TheJobsGuy,” is a corporate recruiter and social media specialist.
3. TwitJobSearch is simply well-used source of jobs with over 11,000 followers.
4. indeed is the Twitter outlet for the popular job search website. Kudos to them for expanding their reach.
5. Job Angels is the Twitter feed of Hiring for Hope, a surprising non-profit that matches employers to employees and offers personal assistance to those who are unemployed.
6. MonsterCareers is pretty self-explanatory. And their 20,000 followers show that they’re doing something right with their tweets.
7. LinkUp, to use their words, lists “only jobs found on company web sites. LinkUp’s jobs are always current, often unadvertised, and never fake!” Their tweets follow the same pattern.
8. tweetmyjobs is simply a conduit for getting the jobs you’re looking for sent to you via Twitter. Its 30,000+ followers suggest that it works quite well.
9. jobshouts connects job seekers and employers. Nothing special, but effective nonetheless.
10. ThomasShaw is an Australian recruitment and staffing expert, so he probably won’t help anyone find a job in the USA. But his understanding of the industry is top-notch – along with his tweets.
Who do you follow for recruiting and staffing? Let me know and perhaps I’ll follow up on this post.