Jenny, how did you ever get into such a niche industry as offshore drilling? Must have been though someone associated with oil, yeah. I do tech in So Cal. It's slow with a capital S. That offshore gig seems recession proof, right. How's the weather in CT? Warm yet? It's like summer here year around almost get monotonous. Course that's not the issue the economy is.... see any signs of it perking up?
Thanks Jenny for friend request ~ look forward to getting to know u via recruitingblogs ~ u r in Danbury? :) if u have time tonight ~ join us at #tweetupnyc tonight ~ more info posted on this site as well. Cheers!
- Working knowledge of Trees security covering departments, business units, and queries
- In-depth understanding of PeopleSoft delivered security functionality (User Profiles, Roles, Permission Lists, Portal Security Sync etc.)
- Ability to support customized PeopleSoft Security functionality
- Analytical problem solving skills
- Strong attention to detail/accuracy
- Professional maturity and excellent business acumen
- Demonstrate appropriate level of confidence and urgency in taking action
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
- 3+ years functional PeopleSoft Portal experience
- 8+ years PeopleSoft technical experience
- PeopleTools * Application Designer (8.4 or higher)
- Application Engine
- Portal Security
- Expert knowledge of PeopleSoft Security
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Add me iin yahoo skaylor_vassys and kumar5372001
RecruitingBlogs.com was founded in 2007 and is the social network for recruiters and HR professionals with over 35,000 members and over 21,000 blog posts and forum discussions. Its global online network provides recruiters with a forum to share, interact and collaborate with one another.