Dear Recruiting Friends.

I need recruiters to be guests for my online radio show - The Recruiting Animal Show

Last year I had a lot of non-recruiters as guests and the show suffered as a result.

So, if you want to be a guest let me know. If not I will come after you myself.

You can read my letter to prospective guests here. http://OccupyRecruiting.com

You can find clips from the show there as well.

The full show protocol is described here: http://AnimalShowIntro.com

I even tell you how to be a good guest here: http://GoodInterview.biz

Sign on. Be Bold. Let me know.

I'm on Twitter at @animal. My email is <recruitinganimal@gmail.com>

You can also reply to this posting. And remember, you can hide but I will find you. I need recruiter-guests and I'm going to get them.

Regards from me.

PS: You can listen to my Jan 09 show right here on RBC - http://www.recruitingblogs.com/profiles/blogs/daryl-daley-it-recruiter

And Tiffany Branch went directly from this discussion to a starring role on the Jan 16 2013 Recruiting Animal Show. You can listen to her here - http://www.recruitingblogs.com/profiles/blogs/tiffany-branch-corpor...

Views: 2651

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Nope. I'm currently a contract recruiter with Yamaha Motor Corp. I've been in Corporate Recruiting/HR for 15 yrs and I'm a Career Coach. I can talk on Wednesday. I love to talk about recruiting. Especially in ways that I can help others understand what really goes on behind the scenes.

 

Yes, I read your links and would love to help you out.

 

Recruiting Animal said:

Tiffy, if you think you''d be a good guest I can put you on Wed. Are you the Tiffany Branch who is a Customer Service Rep for Labor Ready? Do you have 30-60 minutes of converation about recruiting in you? Did you read the links I provided? If so, let's go.

I do have to wait until later to listen to some of your clips. My access is blocked at work.

Recruiting Animal said:

Tiffy, if you think you''d be a good guest I can put you on Wed. Are you the Tiffany Branch who is a Customer Service Rep for Labor Ready? Do you have 30-60 minutes of converation about recruiting in you? Did you read the links I provided? If so, let's go.

OK. Tiff. I'm confirming that you want to be the guest on the Recruiting Animal Show this Wed Jan 16, 2013 at NOON EST.

Please say

- Yes I will be there at Noon EST on Wed Jan 16, 2013. or

- No, you are mistaken. I do not want to appear.

Since you work for a company you might want to get approval from your boss or we can agree that you will not mention the name of the company on air. Up to you.

It is very important that you read through all of the links I have sent you.

It would be a good idea for you to come up with a bunch of interesting issues before the show. Most of the people on my show are 3rd party recruiters and we are not aware of the full range of topics that are relevant to recruiters on the inside.

Regards and thank you from The Recruiting Animal.

Tiffany should be a great guest, based on what I've read from her here on RBC!   ;)

I agree this is going to be great.

Amber said:

Tiffany should be a great guest, based on what I've read from her here on RBC!   ;)

Tiffy, are you saying no I'm not committing until I listen to some old shows?

Not at all. I just can't listen to them 'til after 5 PM.

Recruiting Animal said:

Tiffy, are you saying no I'm not committing until I listen to some old shows?

Thanks Amber!

Amber said:

Tiffany should be a great guest, based on what I've read from her here on RBC!   ;

So, I'm trying to pull a clear statement out of you.

Can you say,

1. Yes I'm going to be there

2. I won't be there

3. Maybe.


Yes, I will be available at 12 Noon EST on Wed January 16th.
Recruiting Animal said:

OK. Tiff. I'm confirming that you want to be the guest on the Recruiting Animal Show this Wed Jan 16, 2013 at NOON EST.

Please say

- Yes I will be there at Noon EST on Wed Jan 16, 2013. or

- No, you are mistaken. I do not want to appear.

Since you work for a company you might want to get approval from your boss or we can agree that you will not mention the name of the company on air. Up to you.

It is very important that you read through all of the links I have sent you.

It would be a good idea for you to come up with a bunch of interesting issues before the show. Most of the people on my show are 3rd party recruiters and we are not aware of the full range of topics that are relevant to recruiters on the inside.

Regards and thank you from The Recruiting Animal.

My mom would be a great guest if you're ever looking for a parent (or guardian) of a successful recruiter....

 

Just a thought.

Great. here's the number - 646-652-2754 and let me say it again - Landline. Landline. Landline (no headset). See you there.

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

#HRTX LIVE

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

Recruiting Videos

  • Add Videos
  • View All

© 2018   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service