I know you already attend a lot of conferences on the HR resources previous year. This year too brings a lot of seminars on the same and going to better than ever before. Here I am going to list down the 5 top conferences will be going to happen this year on several topics including AI in recruiting, social media trends, women in HR technology etc.
- Humantelligence (5th March): Humantelligence offers world's smartest AI based HR recruiting software. The software is helping thousands of HR recruiters in analyzing applicants based on pre-assessment test and hiring the most talented candidates from the heap. It is going to conduct an online webinar on 5th March this year. HR managers from many big companies have already registered their seats for the same.
- SHRM (June17-20)- Chicago: Perhaps one of the best place to connect with world best HR professionals. If you just started your career in HR and seeking jump in your career, well this is a conference you must attend. In this conference, keynote HR's from all over the world will speak on the latest trending HR topics.
- HR Tech conference(11-14 September)- Las Vegas: The main aim of the conference is to discuss on several technical updates in the field of HR recruitment. The main focus will be on the role of AI in recruitment, and the role of women in HR. The conference will be held from 11-14 September this year.
- Strategic Talent Acquisition Conference (June 5-7, Miami): The STAC aims to optimize the overall functions of talent acquisition as well as improve each segment of the recruiting process. this conference is mainly looking forward to find ways to improve TA process.
- Greenhouse open Conference 2018 (April 2-4, New York City): The conference is going to head by over 1000 HR professionals from all over the globe under the guidance of Netflix's former CTO, Patty McCord. The big leader of brands like Dropbox, Airbnb, Johnson and Johnson etc will be the major attractions.