Is anybody from RB a trucking recruiter? I wonder what your day is like because I hear that it is one hot job market. Trucking and freight companies cant hire them fast enough.
There are several trucking jobs boards to which you can post your jobs to. So I wanted to list them here and give you a basic idea of the costs involved.
- TruckerCounty - the newest player on the scene these guys have almost 100,000 monthly visitors. Single job postings are $99.
- AllTruckingJobs - not exactly a killer design. Pricing is not listed. #fail
- CareersinGear - kinda hard to find their prices. $695 for a statewide ad. Pricey.
- JobsinLogistics - $335 per job posting.
- EveryTruckingJob - appears to be $10 per applicant.
- Fleetjobs- $175 per job.
- Gary's Job Board - owned by a Gary, of course. 1st job is free, after that its $25 per job or $49/month for unlimited.
- JobsinTrucks - owned by Jobs in Logistics.
- Truckers Report- no pricing listed. Says they have 700k visitors.
If any recruiters have ever used these sites or have other sources please leave a comment.